There are 187 users in the forums

**2024-2025 Anaheim "The Kids Should be Somewhat Better this Year." Ducks Thread

wrong Anaheim thread
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 8, 2023 at 2:16 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Going to the Pond tonight. Let's win #7 in a row!

That sucked, Gibson played so damn well too
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

yep. Team was not as organized. bad puck luck (many shots just missed). my dude Z played like garbage (and was benched again). Goal that went in was fluky and the empty netter was, too. Played about 1 good period of hockey.

Gudas is a beast though. And so is Carlsson. and we are hanging with top teams. Playoff seed will happen. then one and done.

yep. Team was not as organized. bad puck luck (many shots just missed). my dude Z played like garbage (and was benched again). Goal that went in was fluky and the empty netter was, too. Played about 1 good period of hockey.

Gudas is a beast though. And so is Carlsson. and we are hanging with top teams. Playoff seed will happen. then one and done.

Ya wtf is going on with Zegras...

We'll win the world series, Gibson gonna turn into JSG during the playoffs.
6 comeback wins in 15 games. A new record.
6 comeback wins in 15 games. A new record.

We're winning the Larry O'Brien
Great home opener last night. This is not last year's team. A very low playoff seed could happen.

Yeah. It's not gonna happen. Would be nice to have the three kids back soon though.
Attended my first ever game tonight. Dostal was absolutely incredible but man this team needs some help on defense and the refs really influenced the hell out of this game in the third,
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 3, 2024 at 10:51 PM ]

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Attended my first ever game tonight. Dostal was absolutely incredible but man this team needs some help on defense and the refs really influenced the hell out of this game in the third,

55 saves insane

You moved to socal now?

55 saves insane

You moved to socal now?

Well kinda, it's a long story so I'll try to summarize. I'm still dealing with a lot of nerve issues after my hip surgery in '22 and the cold in MT made me feel horrible last fall and winter so I transferred my care to the University of Washington since my work injury happened in Washington and the doctors in Montana weren't helping me, and I'm now car camping in SoCal cause it's warm here. Once they approve the nerve blocking shots I'm supposedly getting, I'll fly up to Seattle, get the shots and come back down here. If it works and I can get cleared to work again, I may build up my account doing tv jobs before heading east.
Goodbye Drysdale.
Hello Gauthier.
Goodbye Drysdale.
Hello Gauthier.

I'm really excited about this trade. Gauthier has a ton of potential.
Goodbye Drysdale.
Hello Gauthier.

I'm really excited about this trade. Gauthier has a ton of potential.

Drysdale seemed like a 2nd pair D that could also be pp1 qb

They must be convinced Gaithier will be 1L
Share 49ersWebzone