There are 186 users in the forums

**2024-2025 Anaheim "The Kids Should be Somewhat Better this Year." Ducks Thread

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Goodbye Drysdale.
Hello Gauthier.

I'm really excited about this trade. Gauthier has a ton of potential.

Drysdale seemed like a 2nd pair D that could also be pp1 qb

They must be convinced Gaithier will be 1L

He's had consistent scoring success over the past few years at every level per his stats on elite prospects.

good size too. Sounds like he'll play a few games at the end of the season after BC's season ends.
I watched it over and over and had a hard time seeing the injury. did his left ankle twist too far? if so, best case would be high ankle and worst would be a break.

Sucks for a team that really needs offense.
I watched it over and over and had a hard time seeing the injury. did his left ankle twist too far? if so, best case would be high ankle and worst would be a break.

Yeah I hope we get an update tomorrow. Weird how they haven't been more specific.

Great...

Yeah I hope we get an update tomorrow. Weird how they haven't been more specific.

Hockey. By design. Its upper body or lower body period. Most times you learn more over time via player interviews. It's like the opposite of the NFL regarding injury disclosure.

f**k
NFN jinxed this season with his playoff prediction
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

The potential was there I feel like but gosh injuries have ravaged this team. I'm excited to keep going to games though.

The potential was there I feel like but gosh injuries have ravaged this team. I'm excited to keep going to games though.

Lmk next time you go, im only about 30 miles from Anaheim

Lmk next time you go, im only about 30 miles from Anaheim

Oh you're back over here too?! I didn't realize that. I'm going to the Rangers game on the 21st.
Philly fans continue to prove they're psychos.
Share 49ersWebzone