LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 275 users in the forums

**2024-2025 Anaheim "The Kids Should be Somewhat Better this Year." Ducks Thread

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Ahhhh bummer. No games in Canada this week due to travel restrictions and just so happens we have 3 games up there that are now postponed.

Yeah. I'm already having withdrawals. Was looking forward to tonight's game especially

Same. Zegras v McDavid damnnnn
Who won today? Who's in first place right now? Do you guys know? Last game was a fluke?

Happy New Year!
[ Edited by braap49er on Dec 31, 2021 at 6:20 PM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:
Who won today? Who's in first place right now? Do you guys know? Last game was a fluke?

Happy New Year!

HATTY for TT!
I'm going to the game Saturday vs the Rangers

NICE! Always a great time. Also, beer selection is sooooo much better now that Brewery X is there.

NICE! Always a great time. Also, beer selection is sooooo much better now that Brewery X is there.

Hell yea, will check it out. The special lady friend loves beer. just hoping Zegras is good to go.

Kind of brutal the Surfliner to get back down south doesn't leave unitl 10:59pm...They should absolutely have something that leaves Anaheim stop right after the game going south right?

Hell yea, will check it out. The special lady friend loves beer. just hoping Zegras is good to go.

Kind of brutal the Surfliner to get back down south doesn't leave unitl 10:59pm...They should absolutely have something that leaves Anaheim stop right after the game going south right?
We took the train to a game once many years ago but never since. We concluded the same - they've done a poor job coordinating times with the games. They really should add a line that departs :30 after each game ends, like they used to do with the Angels' games. If they want ARTIC to take off then they need to convince people to take the train to and from the Honda Center.
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Jan 6, 2022 at 12:48 PM ]
Game postponed until Sunday. Sorry, man.

That was last nights game. Saturday game is still on fingers crossed

That was last nights game. Saturday game is still on fingers crossed

Yah. One of my son's hockey teammates is in the Samuelli family. Word is they expect to be good to go by then.
Watched the first period
What an unexpected result. Will be nice when we get All Star TT back.

He's back tonight baby. Just in time for this brutal 4 game set

i went to the game Friday. We absolutely dominated them.

He's back tonight baby. Just in time for this brutal 4 game set

i went to the game Friday. We absolutely dominated them.

Share 49ersWebzone