There are 117 users in the forums

NBA DRAFT 2023

Cason Wallace is such a good pick for Dallas.. Insane defensive talent, he'll mesh well with Luka.

Edit-welp, nevermind, he's going to OKC, still a nice pickup for them, I think he'll end up being one of the better picks in this draft.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jun 22, 2023 at 6:31 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cason Wallace is such a good pick for Dallas.. Insane defensive talent, he'll mesh well with Luka.

Edit-welp, nevermind, he's going to OKC, still a nice pickup for them, I think he'll end up being one of the better picks in this draft.

Really like Cason Wallace. OKC is gonna be nice in 2023.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Anthony Black and Jett Howard.

Tell me how to feel.

Anthony Black is awesome. Howard seems like a reach.
Hawkins might potentially be another Devin Booker. He's really damn good, Pelicans made a great pick.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Whitmore or Nick Smith here
Dariq Whitehead SG for BK from Duke. could be the steal of the draft . Michael Porter like vibes as far as top 2 recruit out of HS but got injured during freshman yr so fell in the draft .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Dariq Whitehead SG for BK from Duke. could be the steal of the draft . Michael Porter like vibes as far as top 2 recruit out of HS but got injured during freshman yr so fell in the draft .

He sucks, will be out the league sucking dick for cocaine in 3 years
Originally posted by 4ML:

Can't believe the Rockets got both Amen & Whitmore.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Can't believe the Rockets got both Amen & Whitmore.

Insane draft for them. They moved up 10 spots in the draft by trading Gordon to Clippers and landed with a top 5 talent in the draft at 20. Amen is gonna be really damn good though. Great fit for your team.
Share 49ersWebzone