Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Pretty excited about the Sixers off-season
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Pretty excited about the Sixers off-season

They've done an amazing job.
Zach Edey is going to be a problem.

what a brick
Kawhi withdrawing from the Olympics. SMFH

Wasting everyone's time when he was never healthy. Dude was limping the day he walked into practice. Said it from the day the roster was announced that he had no business being named to the team. Zero.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Wasting everyone's time when he was never healthy. Dude was limping the day he walked into practice. Said it from the day the roster was announced that he had no business being named to the team. Zero.

He just needs to sit on the bench and get paid. His body has completely failed him and props to him, he had Balmer overpay for his broken body and his family is set for generations now.

I was literally thinking about this yesterday and wondering why even bother. Should have been Jaylen Brown or Jimmy Butler. Now it's Derrick White.
-500 USA
+1100 Canada
+1400 France
+1500 Serbia

Originally posted by JustinMT:

He just needs to sit on the bench and get paid. His body has completely failed him and props to him, he had Balmer overpay for his broken body and his family is set for generations now.

I aim to be the Kawhi Leonard of my office. Call out most days but still have the highest salary in my department. Hopefully I can get to his level.
Originally posted by 49erKing:

I was literally thinking about this yesterday and wondering why even bother. Should have been Jaylen Brown or Jimmy Butler. Now it's Derrick White.

I hope they actually play Derrick White.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I aim to be the Kawhi Leonard of my office. Call out most days but still have the highest salary in my department. Hopefully I can get to his level.

lol I was laughing when Clippers extended him again last year for 150M over 3 years. No team option either. Made no sense.
Clippers have made some really weird decisions recently. Didn't give PG what they gave Kawhi and then paid Harden ridiculous amounts of money.

Leonard (extended) load management mode activated.
Go f**king home, Embiid. Worst player on the court tonight by a mile.
Share 49ersWebzone