There are 215 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Can't believe I wasted 30 secs listening to this wannabe analyst clown's drivel. Who gives a s**t, the score? Exhibition tune-up? Anyway..
Can anyone get a 100% rating?

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/39929772/assemble-starting-five-win-gold

I'm stuck at 98.8 with:

Edwards
Haliburton
Leonard
Tatum
Embiid
Nvm
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 20, 2024 at 8:32 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erKing:

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/39929772/assemble-starting-five-win-gold

I'm stuck at 98.8 with:

Edwards
Haliburton
Leonard
Tatum
Embiid

Curry
Jrue
KD
LeBron
AD

I'd take my team 10 times out of 10 over yours, and I was less than 12%

Makes no sense.
Can't believe I wasted 30 secs listening to this wannabe analyst clown's drivel. Who gives a s**t, the score? Exhibition tune-up? Anyway..

How did they do against Sudan with no current NBA players ?

What was "the score "?
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jul 21, 2024 at 6:58 AM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

How did they do against Sudan with no NBA players ?

What was "the score "?

There's just nothing worse than listening to some wannabe complain/cry/vent about the stupidest things. Was that you btw? You seem offended :)

Btw, it's an exhibition. Who gives a s**t. And ironically, the dude the "analyst" was criticizing against Serbia, won the game against Sudan lol. Wasn't that the whole purpose of that small piece? To lay blame on Lebron? Who is he targeting now?

Team USA has lost the Olympics with NBA players before. It's bound to happen again. And I would have said this before the Sudan game. It's not going to be the end of the world. Btw, looks like they have another exhibition against Sudan in 10 days? That'll be interesting.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I'm stuck at 98.8 with:

Edwards
Haliburton
Leonard
Tatum
Embiid

Curry
Jrue
KD
LeBron
AD

I'd take my team 10 times out of 10 over yours, and I was less than 12%

Makes no sense.

I know. I just want to see what the '100%' lineup is lol.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Jul 21, 2024 at 7:52 AM ]

What was "the score "?

There's just nothing worse than listening to some wannabe complain/cry/vent about the stupidest things. Was that you btw? You seem offended :)

Btw, it's an exhibition. Who gives a s**t. And ironically, the dude the "analyst" was criticizing against Serbia, won the game against Sudan lol. Wasn't that the whole purpose of that small piece? To lay blame on Lebron? Who is he targeting now?

Team USA has lost the Olympics with NBA players before. It's bound to happen again. And I would have said this before the Sudan game. It's not going to be the end of the world. Btw, looks like they have another exhibition against Sudan in 10 days? That'll be interesting.

Sounds like that guy got in your feelings
USA was a 43 point favorite, but spreads don't matter in rivalry games with Sudan .

What was "the score "?

I think I, yours. My bad.

What was "the score "?

I think I, yours. My bad.

When you see me write big blocks of s**t (see above ), you are in my feelings
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jul 21, 2024 at 10:14 AM ]

They gotta do something to detract the fans from the fact that their best player misses half the games for "reasons"
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

They gotta do something to detract the fans from the fact that their best player misses half the games for "reasons"

When you see me write big blocks of s**t (see above ), you are in my feelings

Dude - okay - to be clear. I wasn't critiquing you. It was just the "link" you posted. Messengers shouldn't be so sensitive. Again, my bad.
Share 49ersWebzone