There are 218 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
When you see me write big blocks of s**t (see above ), you are in my feelings

Dude - okay - to be clear. I wasn't critiquing you. It was just the "link" you posted. Messengers shouldn't be so sensitive. Again, my bad.

Just leave out the emotional blocks of s**t please. I expect that from a queen .
Can't believe I wasted 30 secs listening to this wannabe analyst clown's drivel. Who gives a s**t, the score? Exhibition tune-up? Anyway..

I'm old enough to remember 92 dream team lost to college players in a scrimmage lol
Shot 45% on the dream team in 1992 lol

Only one who shot worse was Christian Laettner - by .1%

Originally posted by 4ML:
Shot 45% on the dream team in 1992 lol

Only one who shot worse was Christian Laettner - by .1%

Cope harder

lol

Dude - okay - to be clear. I wasn't critiquing you. It was just the "link" you posted. Messengers shouldn't be so sensitive. Again, my bad.

Just leave out the emotional blocks of s**t please. I expect that from a queen .
I get it now - a King defending a King, and Mr. Blitznutz goes apes**t. Again, my bad.

Another solid outing from team USA

I get it now - a King defending a King, and Mr. Blitznutz goes apes**t. Again, my bad.

Its absolutely incredible to me how good LeBron is considering how weak his bag is. Just insane. He took over the game at the end today.
Blitznutz gotta be popping some forehead veins after the King saved the game again lol.
Devin Booker having 3 points in 25 minutes is pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone