There are 234 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Devin Booker having 3 points in 25 minutes is pathetic.

He took all of 6 shots. Leads the team in +/-. Posted a +5 despite a poor shooting performance. Your pop shots at Book over the years is always a treat.
Avengers of basketball
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

He took all of 6 shots. Leads the team in +/-. Posted a +5 despite a poor shooting performance. Your pop shots at Book over the years is always a treat.

+/- over a single game means nothing. Lebron was a +1 and was our best player.

Booker was 9th on our team in Efficiency out of 10 players too. And that stat has to do with everything not just shooting. To have 2 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 block in 25 minutes means he was just running around.

It's ok to dislike a player and also be honest about them. I am not a Lebron fan and have no problem saying he was our best player today and the main reason we won the game.

Booker was 9th on our team in Efficiency out of 10 players too. And that stat has to do with everything not just shooting. To have 2 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 block in 25 minutes means he was just running around.

It's ok to dislike a player and also be honest about them. I am not a Lebron fan and have no problem saying he was our best player today and the main reason we won the game.

Lebron , AD and Embiid coming through.

Kerr's rotations are head scratchers.
Ant running point on pick n rolls was hard to watch .
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jul 22, 2024 at 2:58 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Lebron , AD and Embiid coming through.

Kerr's rotations are head scratchers.
Ant running point on pick n rolls was hard to watch .

Embiid played well today. We need THAT Embiid moving forward, not the one from the previous games.

Ant is one of my favorite players in the league. He is so talented and skilled. But I feel like sometimes on Team USA, he does too much. Too much 1 on 1 and not enough team ball.
These Team USA games are fun af

I wonder if international basketball has gotten better since the early '90s
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

What's the excuse for Kobe being undefeated ?

2004 Olympic team - Lebron was 19 and played less than 10 minutes total in 2 losses at the Olympics lol

Those were the only games Lebron has lost at the Olympics.
I'm as big of a King Flop hater as there is but I give him mad credit for playing on this year's team. I can definitely respect that he's out there representing our country, especially at his age. I'll be rooting for him.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Jul 22, 2024 at 8:29 PM ]

Its absolutely incredible to me how good LeBron is considering how weak his bag is. Just insane. He took over the game at the end today.

Id argue that his bag is not weak at all but not worth the effort.
Originally posted by 4ML:

2004 Olympic team - Lebron was 19 and played less than 10 minutes total in 2 losses at the Olympics lol

He was 18 and 20 years old lol. A 18-20 year old needed to carry a team with vets and future HOFs?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

He was 18 and 20 years old lol. A 18-20 year old needed to carry a team with vets and future HOFs?

Whatever helps you cope lil buddy
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Whatever helps you cope lil buddy

You probably never realized he was that young. I doubt anyone with a brain would expect a 18 year to carry a team.
Share 49ersWebzone