There are 208 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

So f**king petty and insecure
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 23, 2024 at 10:29 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Its absolutely incredible to me how good LeBron is considering how weak his bag is. Just insane. He took over the game at the end today.

Id argue that his bag is not weak at all but not worth the effort.

You can choose to not argue if you want, but his bag is beyond weak. He has no signature move. His dribbling is mediocre at best. His footwork isnt anything to write home about. His back to the basket post up game is pathetic for a guy of his size. His bag is BEYOND limited.

But with that being said, he might be the most athletic player in sports history. He is lightning fast for someone his size. People his size should not be able to move as fast as he does. His basketball intelligence is second to none.

There are many reasons why Lebron is as incredible a player as he is. His bag is certainly not one of them.

Imo those are not the only things needed to have a "bag"

Plus - not having a signature move but averaging 25+ on high efficiency also means a player can score in variety of ways and doesn't need to rely on one move. Dont think Curry has a signature move - and I'd say he has plenty of bag.

Gonna disagree on dribbling. Agree on back to basket moves - or lack thereof.

enjoy the clown music
Its absolutely incredible to me how good LeBron is considering how weak his bag is. Just insane. He took over the game at the end today.

Id argue that his bag is not weak at all but not worth the effort.

You can choose to not argue if you want, but his bag is beyond weak. He has no signature move. His dribbling is mediocre at best. His footwork isnt anything to write home about. His back to the basket post up game is pathetic for a guy of his size. His bag is BEYOND limited.

But with that being said, he might be the most athletic player in sports history. He is lightning fast for someone his size. People his size should not be able to move as fast as he does. His basketball intelligence is second to none.

There are many reasons why Lebron is as incredible a player as he is. His bag is certainly not one of them.

Dudes "bag" has been on display for two decades. LeBron is a beast. Wtf is a signature move? Like the Jordan dunk? LeBron signature move is the cry for a foul but that doesn't mean he's not sick as f**k lol
Jiks taking a break from Bron hating, blizz carrying the torch now. Great company to keep.

…then we also have this clownery.

half the things about this guy is just fake or made up

the only clownery here is you searching the depths of NBA twitter for an account with 7K followers posting a hearsay quote from Branford Marsalis that triggers you.

Marsalis: I saw a lot of the guys around the hotel. I saw Jordan sitting watching Angola on tape, just staring, looking for weaknesses. I said, "I don't even want to bother you, but why are you watching this game?" And he said, "I always take my opponent seriously. I never underestimate anyone." It wasn't lost on me that he was the only guy watching the game.

https://www.gq.com/story/dream-team-20th-anniversary-1992-olympics-usa-basketball
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Dudes "bag" has been on display for two decades. LeBron is a beast. Wtf is a signature move? Like the Jordan dunk? LeBron signature move is the cry for a foul but that doesn't mean he's not sick as f**k lol

No one is saying he's not amazing.
Originally posted by boast:

the only clownery here is you searching the depths of NBA twitter for an account with 7K followers posting a hearsay quote from Branford Marsalis that triggers you.

Marsalis: I saw a lot of the guys around the hotel. I saw Jordan sitting watching Angola on tape, just staring, looking for weaknesses. I said, "I don't even want to bother you, but why are you watching this game?" And he said, "I always take my opponent seriously. I never underestimate anyone." It wasn't lost on me that he was the only guy watching the game.

https://www.gq.com/story/dream-team-20th-anniversary-1992-olympics-usa-basketball

lol yea I don't think you understand how twitter works.

Only one triggered here is jordan fanboys who are indefinitely stuck in the 90s
Originally posted by boast:

lol yea I don't think you understand how twitter works.

Only one triggered here is jordan fanboys who are indefinitely stuck in the 90s

Lol cmon. I brought up Lebron in the Lakers thread once and someone(not you but we all know who) reported me.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Jul 24, 2024 at 4:24 PM ]

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Jiks taking a break from Bron hating, blizz carrying the torch now. Great company to keep.

[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jul 24, 2024 at 5:35 PM ]
I can't believe Lebron said this, gonna be all over the news tomorrow. Blizz is going to get so trigged. 10 pages of incoming memes.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I like your memes in the politics threads though, we cool there
I can't believe Lebron said this, gonna be all over the news tomorrow. Blizz is going to get so trigged. 10 pages of incoming memes.

How much do I owe you for rent ?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

How much do I owe you for rent ?

Whatever you pay Bron works for me
Share 49ersWebzone