LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 267 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Magic looking great so far.

All these top 5 picks gotta eventually add up.....right? RIGHT?!

paolo is a f**king MONSTER.
Originally posted by jrg:
Magic looking great so far.

All these top 5 picks gotta eventually add up.....right? RIGHT?!

paolo is a f**king MONSTER.

I think the roster fits well also. They probably can trade one of the young players along with some picks for a star player at the deadline or next summer as well - but even if they don't - like how this team is developing together.

Paolo is freaking awesome! Like Franz a lot too. I think Anthony Black is gonna be pretty good. Like that roster.
Yes if Wemby played his absolute worst and zone defense was allowed in the 90s - then Oakley would be able to cope.

My plumber is better than your plumber

cope
Kelly Oubre Jr got hit by a car in Center City Philly must have been a Celtics fan
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Since you missed it Knowledge. The timing of this dude's tweet was crazy.

Since you missed it Knowledge. The timing of this dude's tweet was crazy.

lol more proof we live in a simulation
50 burger for Tyrese Maxey

Embiid with 37pts 13 reb

8 straight wins. 1st place
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

lol these f**king clowns - if players like Wemby were in the league in the 90s - players like Oakley would be playing overseas.

Wemby is 7'4" and 220 pounds soaking wet. Oakley would have ripped off one of his legs and beaten him with it. Guys nowadays might be a lot more skilled and athletic, guys like Oakley would just f**k you up.

Scrawny little Reggie Miller was the Knick-Killer. Couldn't f**k him up. Little IT kicked Oak's ass over and over.

Skilled and athletic players who are dedicated to the game all year long and continue to improve every year are the reason why very few one dimensional players even get drafted in the game today.

Oakley would be played off the court by centers skilled like Wemby. He'd getting cooked by some 15 year French center inspired by Wemby in Europe.

My god your basketball takes are laughably bad

lol these f**king clowns - if players like Wemby were in the league in the 90s - players like Oakley would be playing overseas.

Wemby is 7'4" and 220 pounds soaking wet. Oakley would have ripped off one of his legs and beaten him with it. Guys nowadays might be a lot more skilled and athletic, guys like Oakley would just f**k you up.

Oakley was 6'8 225

Oakley would've been able to foul him hard I guess lol

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
My god your basketball takes are laughably bad

Coming from you - I take that as a huge compliment.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Oakley was 6'8 225

Adebayo is 6'9 250lbs
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Oakley was 6'8 225

Adebayo is 6'9 250lbs

Oakley would've blocked that easily
Paul so dirty smh

[blocked URL]
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Nov 13, 2023 at 2:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone