LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 258 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Brazil is out of control

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
You responded saying that Oakley would have never made it in the league and been overseas. Sorry, I just think that is massively downplaying just good those guys were, i can acknowledge guys today are great and physically gifted and still acknowledge that guys back then were great too, and could even think they are better. That has nothing to do with being clouded by nostalgia. It's a middle age man having watching nba basketball at various points in my life. I just think anyone who goes out of their way to downplay Michael Jordan, is showing extreme bias. Just my .02

…bc that's what has happened to big men who can't shoot, can't block shots, and can't defend on the perimeter. Most of those guys don't get rostered anymore. It's not downplaying them - it's just a fact that you can't be one dimensional if you're a big anymore.

I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to downplay Mike unless I'm in a discussion where someone is doing the same to other superstars. If Lebron, Curry, and Durant can be downplayed then why can't someone do the same to Mike, Magic, and Bird. I'm sorry but I'm gonna apply the same rules to everyone. I don't think anyone is above reproach. That's just how I see it.
[ Edited by 4ML on Nov 14, 2023 at 7:10 PM ]
What a start to warriors wolves game lol

Loool
[ Edited by 4ML on Nov 14, 2023 at 7:32 PM ]
Draymond needs to be suspended, Rudy was just trying to separate Klay and Mcdaniels
Wtf is green doing?that's a cheap f**king move. Gobert was breaking it up .
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 14, 2023 at 8:25 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

Loool

love it
Hope the warriors win this game! Klay should not have been ejected and Gobert is just comedy.

Draymond is gonna get at least 3-4 games suspension. In his defense - not his fault that none of Gobert's teammate came to his defense and Draymond was able to drag his ass by the neck for 30ft.

Full points to Gobert here. He did his research here. Earned some points with that one.
I was doing music tonight and I overturned my car driving home and had to crawl out of a ditch and huff gasoline to gather the strength to stumble home. What kind of craziness is this I'm seeing?
gobert is such a loser
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
gobert is such a loser

Some bench player on the wolves should have kicked Green in his nuts to loosen the grip.
Share 49ersWebzone