LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 254 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:

Full points to Gobert here. He did his research here. Earned some points with that one.

Lol
Originally posted by JustinMT:

To be fair - dude probably has PTSD from Ben Simmons choke-hold.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Good to see the sanctimonious enabler Kerr at it again.
I have no problem with fans of other teams criticizing or hating on Draymond for last night. Have at it. He deserves it.

My problem is fans backing Gobert, who is a piece of s**t b*tch.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I can't stand Gobert but he didn't do anything wrong. Kerr making stuff up.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I have no problem with fans of other teams criticizing or hating on Draymond for last night. Have at it. He deserves it.

Gobert was breaking them up.

Not a big fan of the guy, but why is he a pos?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Not a big fan of the guy, but why is he a pos?

He's not.

All Gobert will be remembered for is COVID, punching his own teammate during a game, and getting choked out by Draymond.

I don't think Gobert is even liked by his teammates, let alone by dudes around the league. He's just getting some kudos now because it had to do with Draymond getting suspended.

Draymond for sure was over the top and will be suspended. I doubt anything will happen to Gobert. Klay and McDaniels were just about done until Gobert stepped in, but Dray did way too much. Coulda just shoved Rudy in the back, ala Nokic/Morris or Beverly/CP3, prolly would have gotten a one game suspension then
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Self righteous , married man of god sending dick pics to strippers again?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
All Gobert will be remembered for is COVID, punching his own teammate during a game, and getting choked out by Draymond.

I don't think Gobert is even liked by his teammates, let alone by dudes around the league. He's just getting some kudos now because it had to do with Draymond getting suspended.

Draymond for sure was over the top and will be suspended. I doubt anything will happen to Gobert. Klay and McDaniels were just about done until Gobert stepped in, but Dray did way too much. Coulda just shoved Rudy in the back, ala Nokic/Morris or Beverly/CP3, prolly would have gotten a one game suspension then

He also won 3 DPOY awards as well - so he will be remembered for that as well.

I don't like Gobert but imo he didn't do anything wrong yesterday as much as warriors players and fans want to say otherwise.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He also won 3 DPOY awards as well - so he will be remembered for that as well.

I don't like Gobert but imo he didn't do anything wrong yesterday as much as warriors players and fans want to say otherwise.

You surprised? These are Warrior "fans" we talking about
Share 49ersWebzone