LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 252 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
You surprised? These are Warrior "fans" we talking about

You really think people will remember Gobert after he retires for being a DPOY?

its no different than saying Draymond will be remembered for his Kicks and Punch than a champion
Well played Rudy

Originally posted by ads_2006:

its no different than saying Draymond will be remembered for his Kicks and Punch than a champion

Lol ok
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Well played Rudy

He knew what he was talking about lol

You're tripping. Draymond will be remembered for way more than just being a dirty player. He'll be remembered as THE leader of the 4 time champs and one of the greatest versatile defenders of all time.
Originally posted by 4ML:

You're tripping. Draymond will be remembered for way more than just being a dirty player. He'll be remembered as THE leader of the 4 time champs and one of the greatest versatile defenders of all time.

Not really... The first thing people will think of is his childish b******t. I have no say in this fight but as a casual that's exactly what I know him for. Being an immature loud mouth moron.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
P5

Well played Rudy

lol yup
Well played Rudy

100% true. He's been doing it for the past several games. Assumed it had to do with playing with Poole too lmao
What a b******t call in fox at end of half

This Kelly Oubre story is wild. What an insane start to the NBA season. Wtf is going on?!?
All Gobert will be remembered for is COVID, punching his own teammate during a game, and getting choked out by Draymond.

I don't think Gobert is even liked by his teammates, let alone by dudes around the league. He's just getting some kudos now because it had to do with Draymond getting suspended.

Draymond for sure was over the top and will be suspended. I doubt anything will happen to Gobert. Klay and McDaniels were just about done until Gobert stepped in, but Dray did way too much. Coulda just shoved Rudy in the back, ala Nokic/Morris or Beverly/CP3, prolly would have gotten a one game suspension then

He also won 3 DPOY awards as well - so he will be remembered for that as well.

I don't like Gobert but imo he didn't do anything wrong yesterday as much as warriors players and fans want to say otherwise.

Do you live here? I get when fans in other areas call Warrior fans bandwagon fans because fans pop up in random cities across the US when teams get good. But here? We have always had a strong fanbase. We packed the arena in Bob Sura days. Its beyond annoying when local people downplay the fanbase we have always had.
For the record, most Warrior fans believe Draymond was way out of line and what he did was totally unnecessary. But at the same time, he saw a guy he has always hated with his arm around Klay's neck and reacted. I am not condoning Dray's behavior, but understand why he reacted. His reaction was just way out of line.

Whether Rudy was trying to deescalate the situation or instigate it (I believe the former), the manner in which he did it was wrong. That is why you see so many former players coming out and saying "you dont touch the opponent. You grab your guy, not theirs." I do believe that Rudy was not being malicious, but his intent is irrelevant. Its like a child breaks a window at his family's house and says to his dad "I didnt mean to." Well guess what? You still did it.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Nov 16, 2023 at 9:59 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
All Gobert will be remembered for is COVID, punching his own teammate during a game, and getting choked out by Draymond.

I don't think Gobert is even liked by his teammates, let alone by dudes around the league. He's just getting some kudos now because it had to do with Draymond getting suspended.

Draymond for sure was over the top and will be suspended. I doubt anything will happen to Gobert. Klay and McDaniels were just about done until Gobert stepped in, but Dray did way too much. Coulda just shoved Rudy in the back, ala Nokic/Morris or Beverly/CP3, prolly would have gotten a one game suspension then

He also won 3 DPOY awards as well - so he will be remembered for that as well.

I don't like Gobert but imo he didn't do anything wrong yesterday as much as warriors players and fans want to say otherwise.

Do you live here? I get when fans in other areas call Warrior fans bandwagon fans because fans pop up in random cities across the US when teams get good. But here? We have always had a strong fanbase. We packed the arena in Bob Sura days. Its beyond annoying when local people downplay the fanbase we have always had.

Warriors were near the bottom 3rd in attendance in 2001 2002 and 2003. I was in college 10 minutes from Oracle and you could walk in before tipoff and get tickets for decent seats for $25.
Share 49ersWebzone