LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 231 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Haliburton is turning into a superstar.

He really is
Shocker

Pelicans "have repeatedly stressed to [Zion] Williamson that his diet and conditioning need to improve," but the former No. 1 pick "doesn't listen," per Christian Clark of The Times-Picayune
This in season championship has infinitely more meaning for the lakers than the bubble championship
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 8, 2023 at 3:36 PM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

He really is

He is unbelievable. That trade has capped off the ceiling for Kings. They could have been contenders with Fox and Haliburton back-court right now. Really bad trade for them looking back.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 8, 2023 at 3:37 PM ]

He really is

He is unbelievable. That trade has capped off the ceiling for Kings. They could have been contenders with Fox and Haliburton back-court right now. Really bad trade for them looking back.

Oh b******t. Looks like someone got pissy I disrespected lebrons b******t bubble trophy
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 8, 2023 at 3:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

He really is

Oh b******t. Looks like someone got pissy I disrespected lebrons b******t bubble trophy

lol didn't even see your comment and how does it even matter. I was talking about how amazing Fox and Haliburton backcourt would be. If you're happy with that trade - more power to you.

He really is

lol didn't even see your comment and how does it even matter. I was talking about how amazing Fox and Haliburton backcourt would be. If you're happy with that trade - more power to you.

Lol sure buddy. As long as you think it's a real title more power to you
reminds me of the time you told me how good buddy hield was at finishing around the basket 🤣

He really is

reminds me of the time you told me how good buddy hield was at finishing around the basket ????

So, if you trade Sabonis right now - you'll get the similar value in return if Pacers were to trade Haliburton? Lol ok - imo if anyone working in any FO in the league is agreeable to that Sabonis - Haliburton trade - they should be told to pack their things. Actually should be told to leave right now and stuff will be Fedex'd.

I don't even remember talking about Buddy Hield. But, fwiw - he's shooting 65% from restricted area this season. That's not bad for an under-sized 2 guard.

Lastly - your team has summer league banner hanging in the stadium. You can't possibly disrespect anyone. What you're doing is called b***hing and whining.

He really is

reminds me of the time you told me how good buddy hield was at finishing around the basket ????

So, if you trade Sabonis right now - you'll get the similar value in return if Pacers were to trade Haliburton? Lol ok - imo if anyone working in any FO in the league is agreeable to that Sabonis - Haliburton trade - they should be told to pack their things. Actually should be told to leave right now and stuff will be Fedex'd.

I don't even remember talking about Buddy Hield. But, fwiw - he's shooting 65% from restricted area this season. That's not bad for an under-sized 2 guard.

Lastly - your team has summer league banner hanging in the stadium. You can't possibly disrespect anyone. What you're doing is called b***hing and whining.

Keep doubling down because I talked s**t on lebrons cute bubble medal, par for the course for you . Literally the only person I've ever seen s**t on that trade all because you got your parties in a bunch per usual. And you talking about b***hing and moaning is rich, wonder who you will find to blame this time when the lakers lose .
and I most certainly remember your buddy hot take, it's when I knew you were clueless about basketball
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 8, 2023 at 4:46 PM ]
I am shocked there are ppl who actually believe in late 2023 that - Haliburton - Sabonis trade was a good trade for Kings. Yes, there are ppl who don't like changing their opinions (for whatever reason - I never understood that) but it is what it is. If those ppl think - I am clueless about basketball - thank you for the compliment.

Anyway - moving back to Haliburton - dude is about to be in the MVP conversation almost every year for the next decade and though it will be tough to win that if you don't finish near the top in the conf - I can confidently say that he's top 2 point guard in the game and only getting better. If he is able to attract an all-star caliber player to Indy - or they find another sucker to trade them one - he really can win multiple-mvp awards.

I'm shocked a grown man has such an unhealthy obsession with a basketball player
It was a fair deal when it happened. A certified 2-time all-star forward/center, which the Kings lacked big-time, for a budding point with potential, when you have an all-star potential point in Fox already. To look back now and say "haha, Kings got screwed" is nothing but silly 20/20 nonsense. It'd be like laughing at all the NFL teams for passing on Brock Purdy for 7 rounds.

If it's any consolation, I'm still pissed the Suns passed on Hali for "Sticks", knowing CP3 was aging and would be a great potential replacement.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Dec 8, 2023 at 7:56 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
It was a fair deal when it happened. A certified 2-time all-star forward/center, which the Kings lacked big-time, for a budding point with potential, when you have an all-star potential point in Fox already. To look back now and say "haha, Kings got screwed" is nothing but silly 20/20 nonsense. It'd be like laughing at all the NFL teams for passing on Brock Purdy for 7 rounds.

If it's any consolation, I'm still pissed the Suns passed on Hali for "Sticks", knowing CP3 was aging and would be a great potential replacement.

Agreed. And the problem is Hali should be a FT PG, but then you are taking the ball out of Fox's hands. It sucks, because I love Hali. You have to give talent to get talent. But will be perfectly honest, I wanted Fox to ge the centerpiece of that deal at the time
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 8, 2023 at 8:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone