LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 247 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Manbun
NBA refs are f**king useless.

At what point does Draymond Green get kicked out of the league for being a dirty piece of s**t?
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Dec 12, 2023 at 8:44 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
At what point does Draymond Green get kicked out of the league for being a dirty piece of s**t?

Egregious cheap shot . How does no one ever fight him after he pulls this s**t
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Egregious cheap shot . How does no one ever fight him after he pulls this s**t

Almost certainly because they mentally prepare it before the game.

As long as Silver keeps tickling his balls everytime he acts that way, this garbage will continue.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

As long as Silver keeps tickling his balls everytime he acts that way, this garbage will continue.

I'm so sick of seeing it. I know Dubs fans will continue to make up a bunch of b******t excuses but the guy is a f**king psycho on the court. I really wish Karl Malone was still playing so he could elbow his f**king face off.
3rd time this season being ejected in 14 games played, 4th time in 25 games going back to last season's playoffs after his stomp and jumping leprechaun toe tap on Sabonis. That's pretty wild.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I'm so sick of seeing it. I know Dubs fans will continue to make up a bunch of b******t excuses but the guy is a f**king psycho on the court. I really wish Karl Malone was still playing so he could elbow his f**king face off.

I thought you were gonna with rape him.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I thought you were gonna with rape him.

Nah, Dray is too old for Karl.

Draymond gonna Draymond. Dude gets away with too much crap during the games (yelling and screaming at the refs and taunting other players) and still loses his mind and does all this crap. Idk why NBA puts up with all his nonsense.

Came here with the same question.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Came here with the same question.

Same
Lol he flat out punched him in the face. Dude is mentally unstable and is going to hurt someone. Wonder what enabler Kerr will say?
Cold cockin nut crackin biotch. Silver's a p***y if he doesn't at least suspend him for the rest of this year.
Share 49ersWebzone