There are 255 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
What an absolute b***h
https://www.tmz.com/2023/12/14/giannis-antetokounmpo-throws-fit-after-pacers-nab-game-ball-following-64-pt-night/
I can see any player doing that if the opposing team takes the game ball on a historic night for that player.

I can't, that was embarrassing, they kept it for their rookie . I wouldn't have given it to him just on how he acted lol

If the Raptors had taken the ball the night Kobe scored 81, Kobe would have lost his damn mind.

Maybe, but I don't Kobe would have responded like that. Plus 64 isn't 81. Multiple players have scored 60+. Kobe was the only person to hit 80 (if you exclude chamberlain 100). I dunno I just thought it was an unbecoming look.

It's still a career high for Giannis and a franchise high for the Bucks, and scoring 60+ in a game is a big deal for anyone who reaches that milestone. Luka, Donovan, MJ, etc. would all want the ball.
^^^

Plus - couple of fights broke out during the game and emotions were very high. In one instance - Giannis was tackled to the floor. Whether Pacers did it intentionally or not - from his POV - he probably believed it was done to wrong him intentionally.

Kareem played for Bucks and Giannis just had a franchise high. I'd want that ball too - especially after a super-charged game.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 14, 2023 at 9:40 AM ]

Rudy taking the high road despite Green being a b***h to him for years.

Curry should get to 25k sometime towards the later stages of next season. Special players.
Watching Brunson shred Phoenix last night was something special.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Watching Brunson shred Phoenix last night was something special.

I'll say it now; trading Ayton for slow ass Nurkic was a huge mistake. Our interior defense is a joke now. I don't care how disengaged Ayton gets at times on offense, he's still a quality interior defender.

That's insane shooting.
There is gonna be a lot of talent available at this trade deadline and I think OKC - Kings - Pacers should be looking to acquire an all-star caliber player. All 3 teams can get to next level if they make the right moves at the deadline.
Embiid has more points than minutes played this year. I didn't think he could elevate his game any further from last year but he has with the help from Nick Nurse. He has been able to sit out the entire fourth quarter of multiple games. Going to be another close race for MVP

Anthony Edwards exposed by IG model for paying her $100k for an abortion .

she real thick
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

she real thick

Better than 30 kids running around and child support bills up the ass.

she real thick

Better than 30 kids running around and child support bills up the ass.

I bet she keeps the baby . If she doesn't , it's bc she has no idea whose kid it is

she real thick

Googled. Chicks like that are the female equivalent of those idiots who shoot up their bodies with synthol. Zero self-confidence leads to them mutilating their bodies to unrealistic proportions.

Still, Anthony Edwards saying "get an abortion lol" is about as cold and shallow as anything I've seen.
Share 49ersWebzone