LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 256 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Yea - Ja is back. What a f**king comeback. Love this guy!

Ja is an ass.

Idk, I'm thinking he should get a pass for being a piece of s**t because he plays basketball good.

How is he getting a pass? Hopefully he pays for what he did in the court and NBA also handed him a pretty good suspension. Saying he's fun to watch is not in any way or form suggesting he's not a piece of s**t off the court.

You said you love this guy?

I don't care how well he plays, until there's a period of time where he can conduct himself on and off court, he can go f**k himself. Same With Dray, but Dray has an oncourt problem, which is honestly more understandable.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Yea - Ja is back. What a f**king comeback. Love this guy!

Ja is an ass.

Idk, I'm thinking he should get a pass for being a piece of s**t because he plays basketball good.

How is he getting a pass? Hopefully he pays for what he did in the court and NBA also handed him a pretty good suspension. Saying he's fun to watch is not in any way or form suggesting he's not a piece of s**t off the court.

You said you love this guy?

I don't care how well he plays, until there's a period of time where he can conduct himself on and off court, he can go f**k himself. Same With Dray, but Dray has an oncourt problem, which is honestly more understandable.

Well maybe I m in the wrong for using those words since both you and Gore had similar reaction to my post & I respect you guys opinion.

Dont think I was giving him a pass for his off-field incidents and don't think he has conducted poorly on the court. But, regardless - point noted.
Yea Embiid is just ridiculous.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
magic
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 20, 2023 at 9:32 PM ]
Maybe that will make him lose weight.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Dec 21, 2023 at 8:55 AM ]
Yea Embiid is just ridiculous.

Back to Back MVPs incoming
Brazil
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 22, 2023 at 8:14 AM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Lol as a tall guy I get it.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 22, 2023 at 6:25 PM ]
Talk about clueless. LMAO

Dante Exum returning to the NBA and being the player the Jazz hoped he'd be for years was not something I expected this year but I'm happy for his success.
Great game between Celtics and Lakers. Lebron is just something else, it's crazy how athletic he still looks.
Booker was pissed "Why aren't u running back? You just turned the ball over run back!"
MVP has to be 2 person race so far.

Luka & Embiid.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Booker was pissed "Why aren't u running back? You just turned the ball over run back!"

I didn't get the chance to watch the game, but I expected no different in the result. Suns are a fire dumpster and Vogel is doing nothing to put that out.
Share 49ersWebzone