There are 131 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024 Off-Season Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
My ROTY prediction is Ben Simmons.

Well, Chet Holgren - but same difference.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 18, 2023 at 1:04 PM ]
He either lost a ton of lift or he's babying his jumps. Hopefully it's the latter.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
He either lost a ton of lift or he's babying his jumps. Hopefully it's the latter.

Sir Charles already working on material i'll bet
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Sir Charles already working on material i'll bet

Which is hilarious since he probably hasn't jumped since 1994.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Nike shouldn't do jerseys - especially the NBA ones.

Said 10 years ago and it's still true. How can they be so bad at this for a decade at least?
Lol at the crooked numbers and name.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yea I'm taking this back. Wemby is gonna win. What a f**king obscene performance against the Warriors. Dude is not from this World.

Yea I'm taking this back. Wemby is gonna win. What a f**king obscene performance against the Warriors. Dude is not from this World.

Dude looks like he's going to be a monster.
Victor Wemanyama looks unbelievable.

* 7'4"
* 8'0" wingspan.
* 10' reach flat footed. He can reach the rim just standing there!
* Functional agility and athleticism for a big man.
* Can shoot from 3. Incredible for his size. Obviously you can't block it either.
* He blocks shots all over the place.
* All the scouts say generational talent.

The only downside you can say is he is 210 lbs. Obviously very skinny for 7'4". But he's 19. So he will get in an NBA strength program. They will feed him more calories and protein. Across 5 years about 10 pounds a year he could put on 50 lbs. of muscle. Imagine this guy 260 lbs. More muscular and strong in 5 years at 24 years old. They will rule the world if they build a team around him. When I watch the highlights it's like a video game. I almost can't believe he is real.

How are the Spurs so lucky? What the heck?

* David Robinson #1 pick.
* Tim Duncan #1 pick.
* Victor Wemanyama #1 pick.

How do they always happen to land the #1 pick with an elite big man sitting there? It's almost unbelievable.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 23, 2023 at 9:53 AM ]

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

* 7'4"
* 8'0" wingspan.
* Can shoot from 3. Incredible for his size. Obviously you can't block it either.

The only downside you can say is he is 210 lbs. Obviously very skinny for 7'4". But he's 19. So he will get in an NBA strength program. They will feed him more calories and protein. Across 5 years about 10 pounds a year he could put on 50 lbs. of muscle. Imagine this guy 260 lbs. More muscular and strong in 5 years at 24 years old. They will rule the world if they build a team around him. When I watch the highlights it's like a video game. I almost can't believe he is real.

* Tim Duncan #1 pick.

How do they always happen to land the #1 pick with an elite big man sitting there? It's almost unbelievable.

He was on the 3 point line and the ball handler went past him on a PnR. Ball handler was at the Ft line basically and Victor puts his hand out while his body is still on the 3pt line and poked the ball loose. It made no sense.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

* 7'4"
* 8'0" wingspan.

* Tim Duncan #1 pick.

He was on the 3 point line and the ball handler went past him on a PnR. Ball handler was at the Ft line basically and Victor puts his hand out while his body is still on the 3pt line and poked the ball loose. It made no sense.

It makes sense if you have a wingspan like him. He has the wingspan of a 747. LOL.

• boast
  • Hella Fame

you spelled Scoot Henderson wrong
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

you spelled Scoot Henderson wrong

I certainly may have. Love Scoot.
Share 49ersWebzone