LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 241 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Shaq is the first to have his jersey retired in Orlando? How have they not retired Penny's?
Originally posted by 4ML:

God damn
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
God damn

Superfreaks
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 4, 2024 at 7:36 PM ]

Joker and Embiid are tied for favorites to win MVP on DK
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Shaq is the first to have his jersey retired in Orlando? How have they not retired Penny's?

Shaq was drafted first. Now that his jersey retirement is out of the way, the next would be Penny if that is forthcoming at all.

I guess they are retiring Shaq's jersey for everything he accomplished in his entire career, which is more than Penny accomplished because of all the injuries.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 4ML:

God damn

Was watching it live and it was one highlight reel play after an other.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Shaq was drafted first. Now that his jersey retirement is out of the way, the next would be Penny if that is forthcoming at all.

I guess they are retiring Shaq's jersey for everything he accomplished in his entire career, which is more than Penny accomplished because of all the injuries.

Still though, they're the Magic.Shaq and Penny should have had their numbers retired 15 years ago. Howard should there too.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
PAOLO IS THAT GUY.

7 players available. Defeat the champs in their house.
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 5, 2024 at 8:29 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
What a crock of s**t.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What a crock of s**t.

We were so close to being rid of his psycho ass. Damn it!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What a crock of s**t.

We were so close to being rid of his psycho ass. Damn it!

"Adam Silver came to me with tears in his eyes and said 'please Draymond, you can't leave, the game needs you', he went down on his knees begging me to stay so I decided to do him a favor!"
Share 49ersWebzone