LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 237 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Chicago fans are classless as f**k
Next level a*****e behavior.

I've always thought it was wild how much s**t Krause got and how incredibly self-serving it was for some to crap all over him after he died, largely removing the blame from Reinsdorf.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Chicago fans are classless as f**k

Well MJ has led the charge cruely disparaging this guy for decades , so doesnt surprise me. Pretty low class
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 12, 2024 at 10:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Next level a*****e behavior.

I've always thought it was wild how much s**t Krause got and how incredibly self-serving it was for some to crap all over him after he died, largely removing the blame from Reinsdorf.

Good for them , that got me a little choked up
Originally posted by 4ML:

Are you forgetting about all the one sided calls for the Lakers in the first half?

Are you forgetting about all the one sided calls for the Lakers in the first half?

Before this leads into a long, drawn out debate even the Jazz beat writers were saying the refs seemed to switch sides from their pro Lakers whistle in the first half to a pro Jazz whistle in the second half.

he could play for the Lakers right now
Nothing is certain in life except death, taxes, and questionable referee calls.

Not forgetting anything lol. Lakers got 24 FTs in the game - Jazz got 39 - so there was still a big diff - but the point is - all the b***hing that was done after the Lakers - Raptors by coaches, players, tv analysts, and wannabe twitter and social media experts are no where to be found. That's all.

Refs job is not to make sure fta are same for both sides. I thought refs were inconsistent but that's just how it happens in NBA these days. Of course there were missed calls but Jazz were more aggressive late in game and were rewarded for it.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 14, 2024 at 1:14 PM ]
Lol I was at the game Reaves and Russell were literally b***hing and whining the entire game. It was borderline insufferable. That bald headed white guy assistant coach or whatever he was was just as bad. It's no wonder why the Lakers are failing. Their culture right now is whining about something.
Share 49ersWebzone