LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 268 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Embiid is easily the MVP of the season. Dude is just putting up ridiculous numbers every single game.

Cant stand his game. He is a big man version of Harden. I will not watch a 76ers game.

Sure dude

I'm sorry if people don't like your favorite player's game. He is brutal to watch.
I'm sorry if people don't like your favorite player's game. He is brutal to watch.

I won't say I don't watch his games bc imo he's the most talented and versatile center to play the game. 3 level scorer, can pass, rebounds, blocks, plays great defense, footwork - he has everything.

Yet - I completely understand your stance and don't blame anyone for feeling this way. It's kind of unfortunate bc he is really fun to watch when he is not falling down every few possessions.

Double clutched to avoid getting blocked and hit the game winner. Just ridiculous.

Great trade for Miami despite losing the first round pick
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Embiid is easily the MVP of the season. Dude is just putting up ridiculous numbers every single game.

Cant stand his game. He is a big man version of Harden. I will not watch a 76ers game.

Sure dude

NBA's Dak Prescott is the funniest comparison I've heard
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Miami also saved $6M in salary cap ($15 in luxury tax). Rozier for a 2027 1st rd pick and expiring contract sounds about right.

Jesus that's huge for MIA

Ham + 2nd round pick to Bucks for a pair of pants with no pockets.
30-13 and they fire their coach? That's pretty crazy.

Doc Rivers is up 3-1 in this contest. I'm rooting for him.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
30-13 and they fire their coach? That's pretty crazy.

He's not a good HC though. It was a bad hire. He often clashes with his own players. Bucks saved their season. imo they weren't going to win the whole thing with him.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Doc Rivers is up 3-1 in this contest. I'm rooting for him.

Doc Rivers - the best of all the above average coaches...will be an upgrade for them and 15 other head coaches in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone