LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 276 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Doc Rivers - the best of all the above average coaches...will be an upgrade for them and 15 other head coaches in the league.

I think so. I like Doc and hope he does well if provided another opportunity.

Would be a good story for things to work out if the Bucks did hire him.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Doc Rivers - the best of all the above average coaches...will be an upgrade for them and 15 other head coaches in the league.

I think so. I like Doc and hope he does well if provided another opportunity.

Would be a good story for things to work out if the Bucks did hire him.

Agreed. I think he's a solid coach and Bucks have the talent to win it all with a coach like him. You just don't want a coach who is creating drama in his own locker room.
Miami upgrading from Lowry to Rozier isn't going to get talked about enough bc of Bucks firing their coach but what a f**kin' upgrade. Btw...Miami's 2026 FRP is lottery protected lol so they pretty much got him for really cheap. I thought it would be completely unprotected. Nice steal for them imo.
Miami upgrading from Lowry to Rozier isn't going to get talked about enough bc of Bucks firing their coach but what a f**kin' upgrade. Btw...Miami's 2026 FRP is lottery protected lol so they pretty much got him for really cheap. I thought it would be completely unprotected. Nice steal for them imo.

Rozier is solid a pick up. He's been getting complacent in Charlotte, this change of scenery for him will be nice.
CNN reporting (ya that CNN) Doc is the new HC of the Bucks

Pretty crazy firing as well, gotta be something going on behind the scenes.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Basically a lock that the Bucks wont win a chip now. Doc trash
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Basically a lock that the Bucks wont win a chip now. Doc trash

Yup, the guy gets so many great rosters and can't do s**t with them.

Suns ever since this dog whizzed on their court:

The 4th quarter performances have been good of late. Suns are finally healthy and developing some chemistry
Luka asking a Suns fan to be ejected for telling him his ass needs to hit the treadmill is Charmin Ultra Soft

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Luka asking a Suns fan to be ejected for telling him his ass needs to hit the treadmill is Charmin Ultra Soft

Luka said it was a lot more than just that and called out the reporter.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Luka said it was a lot more than just that and called out the reporter.

And he admitted the fan was heckling him in the first half too, when the Mavs were leading. It's only when the Suns destroyed them in the 3rd quarter that suddenly a treadmill comment was too much for him to handle, lol.

Also this:
After the Suns sliced a 16-point deficit to one in the final 6:05 of the second quarter, Doncic picked up the technical while limping to the locker room, having "twisted" the right ankle that he sprained earlier this month.

"He had complained multiple times and was asked to stop prior to that," crew chief David Guthrie told a pool reporter. "He did not stop but continued his complaining, and again as he was leaving the floor at halftime he yelled and complained at the officials again."

Dude is the biggest whiner in the league, and it's not even close.
eh...fan was cursing him the whole first half. Reporter acted like Luka got him kicked out only for the treadmill comment. Fans who think it's ok to curse at players should be kicked out b4 player has to intervene.
Share 49ersWebzone