LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 271 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Pay good money to get in the building to see a game and are close enough for the players to hear you, then your mouth gets you thrown out, ... I hope it was worth it.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Pay good money to get in the building to see a game and are close enough for the players to hear you, then your mouth gets you thrown out, ... I hope it was worth it.

At least Luka knows how the refs feel now every time they have to ref one of his games.

Lebron
Luka
Jokic
Durant
SGA
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

At least Luka knows how the refs feel now every time they have to ref one of his games.

According to the fan, the treadmill comment was the worst of the heckling he did that night. Lulz@ Luka Charmin if true.

Roe considered the final heckling the worst of it and added it was the only time he said something directly to Doncic.

"We all saw the quote that went viral. That was kind of the jab … the worst one," Roe said.
"In terms of was I going 'F you,' whatever, it wasn't anything like that," he added. "No. That quote that went viral, that was the one thing I really said I directed at Luka, to be honest. … It struck a nerve."

https://arizonasports.com/story/3541957/suns-fan-talks-luka-doncic-having-him-ejected/
Luka with 41pts on 21 shots attempts.

At the end of 1st half.

Update:

65 pts with 10 minutes left.
Luka with 73 and Book with 62.
Luka with 73 (4th highest score ever) on 33 shots is just ridiculous. Also had 10 rebounds and 7 assists.

Wtf everyone dropping 60s and 70s recently.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

League turned on rookie mode for offense.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

They turned off defense a long time ago.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

They turned off defense a long time ago.

Easy to "turn on" defense when there are no 3 level scorers in the league.

70 is the new 50

Share 49ersWebzone