LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 242 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
The West is as open as it's ever been. There's 4-5 teams can possibly represent the West. I think Clippers have the best chance on paper, but I don't trust them to stay healthy.

Clippers
Thunder
Nuggets
TWolves
Suns

That who you were thinking or not the Suns?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
The West is as open as it's ever been. There's 4-5 teams can possibly represent the West. I think Clippers have the best chance on paper, but I don't trust them to stay healthy.

Clippers
Thunder
Nuggets
TWolves
Suns

Ya pretty much those teams.

Clippers
Thunder
Nuggets
TWolves
Suns

I dont know if I am just letting the past influence my opinion here, but I still dont see the TWolves as a viable threat to win the West. I love Ant though.

Clippers
Thunder
Nuggets
TWolves
Suns

I dont know if I am just letting the past influence my opinion here, but I still dont see the TWolves as a viable threat to win the West. I love Ant though.

Ya same, it's their first time being a top team, probably gets bounced in the 2nd round
How to be banned for life…
Originally posted by JustinMT:
How to be banned for life…

Ppl are pathetic
He first said "I paid for these seats" then a pause before following up with "I paid for these seats, boy!" with an emphasis on boy. Dude knew what he was doing.
You pay out the ass for tickets to a basketball game just to get your ass thrown out for antagonizing the athletes. I don't get it.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
You pay out the ass for tickets to a basketball game just to get your ass thrown out for antagonizing the athletes. I don't get it.

It makes them feel significant in the moment, even if the rest of the world sees them as annoying a*****es.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I think Knicks and Mavs improved the most. Suns made a good deal too.

OKC adding Gordon Hayward was a move I like a lot for their bench.

That's a solid move too. I like OKC a lot already but they're young and I think a year away from truly contender. Wouldn't be surprised if they proved me wrong though because they're as talented as any team in the league.

Clippers and Nuggets are best teams imo.
Suns have so much star power - if healthy they are scary.

Really like Wolves bc they're so good defensively. Need ANT to take one more leap.

Thunder are a year away imo.

Clippers
Thunder
Nuggets
TWolves
Suns

I like (in order):
Denver
Clippers
Suns
Wolves

Originally posted by valrod33:

What a pass

Share 49ersWebzone