LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 243 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
He first said "I paid for these seats" then a pause before following up with "I paid for these seats, boy!" with an emphasis on boy. Dude knew what he was doing.

He thinks bc he paid for the seats - he owns something.
The NBA. f**king hell

In the fourth quarter of Saturday afternoon's game between the LA Clippers and Detroit Pistons, Clippers guard Norman Powell suffered a scary face injury after Pistons center Jalen Duren unintentionally elbowed him in the face:

Powell was bleeding badly, and Clippers head coach Ty Lue told reporters after the game that he got stitches in his face, but was fine. Powell had a bandage between his eyes in the locker room after the game, but told reporters he's fine, adding, "I'm tough."

It was a scary scene with all the blood following Duren's elbow to Powell's face, but it seems the Clippers guard avoided anything too serious. Powell has been playing great this season, helping boost different lineups off LA's bench with his scoring and shooting ability. While it's possible he'll have to clear some concussion tests before returning to play, it doesn't seem like Powell will have to miss much time, if any at all.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 10, 2024 at 5:34 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

nice haha

Steph Curry!
Steph Curry!
I'm starting to think he might be the greatest PG of all time. Its either Magic or him obviously and I can see arguments for both
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Steph Curry!
I'm starting to think he might be the greatest PG of all time. Its either Magic or him obviously and I can see arguments for both

I personally see him more like a combo guard instead of PG but either way - offensively - one can make the case that he's the greatest guard of all time.

where is the lie?

Wembayana stupid statline tonight triple double with 14 blocks.
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:

He had 14 boards and 10 blocks.
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:

Wtf

Share 49ersWebzone