***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Mavs v Clippers is gonna be so awesome!

Mavs in 5
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Mavs in 5

What's the over/under on at least either Leonard or George playing every single game.
nba has a real crap playoff format imo, first off you have nearly the entire conference making the postseason, including sub .500 teams, with basically zero ring chance. why not just cut it off at 8 teams? I think first round should be single game also. Imagine 8 Game 7 atmosphere type games in a single weekend to start the playoffs, now that would be something..

Mavs in 5

[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 16, 2024 at 4:16 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
nba has a real crap playoff format imo, first off you have nearly the entire conference making the postseason, including sub .500 teams, with basically zero ring chance. why not just cut it off at 8 teams? I think first round should be single game also. Imagine 8 Game 7 atmosphere type games in a single weekend to start the playoffs, now that would be something..

You can't do single game elimination in the playoffs. There is no point playing 82 games and then having single game elimination for top teams.

I can buy 5 game series in round 1 but West is loaded and I wouldn't be shocked if 1 & 3 seed lose in rd 1 in 7 game series. So what is the point?!?

16 teams qualifying for playoffs is fine too today. Warriors are 10 games over .500 and unfortunately at 10th seed in West.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

LMAO
Damn... sad to see the Warriors this terrible. An end to a great era.

Originally posted by 49erKing:

Mavs in 5

What's the over/under on at least either Leonard or George playing every single game.

Don't know who he is and I apparently never will.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Don't know who he is and I apparently never will.

What a moron. Hope it was worth it.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That's a smart bet tho
Share 49ersWebzone