There are 221 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
LeBrick was trending last night. What happened?

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Now the headline on espn is he's LeComplaining about officiating
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Never gets old.

Wasn't that what he heard last year too? It's 2-0 Lakers in moral victories.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Now the headline on espn is he's LeComplaining about officiating

could not have said it better
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Never gets old.

Wasn't that what he heard last year too? It's 2-0 Lakers in moral victories.

Yes. The Lakers found something in the Game 2 loss that will carry them over the hump for the rest of the series.

my wisdom tooth hurts

^ now you've done it
Luka was amazing in the 4th last night. Love watching that dude.

[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 24, 2024 at 9:58 AM ]
It's insane how many people hate this guy. I'm sure his BLM stuff didn't sit right with a quite a few.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
It's insane how many people hate this guy. I'm sure his BLM stuff didn't sit right with a quite a few.

For a lot of ppl it was when he did his beyond ridiculous The Decision, and took his dang talents to south beach. Born in Akron and bails on his hometown team to form some fake super team and brag about not one not two, so that made him easy to root against. The reality is he couldn't win rings where he was drafted, he needed to leave and join up with other All NBA types to get it over the line. That immediately told me he wasn't even on the Bird or Magic level.

For a lot of ppl it was when he did his beyond ridiculous The Decision, and took his dang talents to south beach. Born in Akron and bails on his hometown team to form some fake super team and brag about not one not two, so that made him easy to root against. The reality is he couldn't win rings where he was drafted, he needed to leave and join up with other All NBA types to get it over the line. That immediately told me he wasn't even on the Bird or Magic level.

That was like 10 years ago lol. Move on

That was like 10 years ago lol. Move on

No, that's who he is, a fake champion. He should wear a BK crown, 'King' James my rear
Share 49ersWebzone