***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lakers wasting AD career

need to trade him to warriors

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Lakers wasting AD career

Draymond would kill AD if he played the "defense" he has been playing the last few games. Ironic after he was crying about the lack of respect he gets.

lol it'd be hilarious coming from someone who is anchoring the defense of a team that got bounced in the play-in by a team that itself got bounced.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lakers wasting AD career

Draymond would kill AD if he played the "defense" he has been playing the last few games. Ironic after he was crying about the lack of respect he gets.

lol it'd be hilarious coming from someone who is anchoring the defense of a team that got bounced in the play-in by a team that itself got bounced.

and How many rings does he have compared to green? I'm talking real rings also, not a b******t bubble ring.
Damn…this season and postseason feels like an end of an era and start of a new one. Soon - Wemby will rule the new era.
Damn…I thought Suns could have beaten Wolves. Wolves defense is insane. Wolves v. Nuggets will be great.
Playoffs suckw without the OGs. I'm not even watching. Just waiting for giannis embiid or KD to get bounced so the warriors can jump on them lol

Haliburton

Is it safe space to mention that name? Dont want to trigger anyone.

Hah. Why would it? Sabonis is great.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Haliburton

Because he's thin skinned and got bent out of shape when I said something about the in season tourney and Lebron…he then proceeded to bash the trade and say it is one of the worst trades ever and GM should be fired just to show me 🤣

Rooting for Mavs
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Haliburton

…bc they capped their ceiling with that move. A starting C that can't block shots or hit 3s will not be as effective in playoffs. That's all. He's great in reg season though.
Lakers wasting AD career

Suns, Kangz, Lakers, dubs all got the same amount of playoff wins lol.

but don't need AD to play great defense, just need a consistent scoring threat and someone to take attention off Steph.
Lakers wasting AD career

It would be coming from one of the best defensive players in the history of the game to a player who believes he's great yet puts up pathetic performances like last game. Did you watch any breakdowns? My god AD was out of position and blowing assignments all game long. Draymond would be in ass all day with that type of play.
Lebron listed as a game time decision tonight. SMFH.

Why must we have to put up with this f**kery?
Share 49ersWebzone