There are 137 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
It would be coming from one of the best defensive players in the history of the game to a player who believes he's great yet puts up pathetic performances like last game. Did you watch any breakdowns? My god AD was out of position and blowing assignments all game long. Draymond would be in ass all day with that type of play.

AD is also one of the best defensive players of all time. Unlike Draymond - he is expected to score 25 on the other end too.

Lebron listed as a game time decision tonight. SMFH.

Why must we have to put up with this f**kery?

Why do you whine so much?
Originally posted by 4ML:
Damn…I thought Suns could have beaten Wolves. Wolves defense is insane. Wolves v. Nuggets will be great.

Of the top 3, I was happy the Suns drew the Wolves. They had their number all year. Suns weren't gonna get past the 2nd round, but I thought they had a chance to get past the first with this matchup. The lack of depth and duplication of big time contracts at the SG position royally f**ked us. I have a hard time believing James Jones was the architect behind the KD and Beal trades, but he'll likely be the fall guy for an overzealous new owner.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Damn…I thought Suns could have beaten Wolves. Wolves defense is insane. Wolves v. Nuggets will be great.

Of the top 3, I was happy the Suns drew the Wolves. They had their number all year. Suns weren't gonna get past the 2nd round, but I thought they had a chance to get past the first with this matchup. The lack of depth and duplication of big time contracts at the SG position royally f**ked us. I have a hard time believing James Jones was the architect behind the KD and Beal trades, but he'll likely be the fall guy for an overzealous new owner.

3 star with little to no depth model is pretty f**ked right now bc there's just way too many good players in the league and you can't beat a team like Nuggets or Wolves who have 2 stars and 2-3 other really good players. NBA expansion coming soon.

lol @ game time
Lakers have dominated every 1st half. Nuggets come out with adjustments. Lakers comes out with hamburger and give up the lead in 5-7 minutes and get their s**t pushed in.
It would be coming from one of the best defensive players in the history of the game to a player who believes he's great yet puts up pathetic performances like last game. Did you watch any breakdowns? My god AD was out of position and blowing assignments all game long. Draymond would be in ass all day with that type of play.

AD is also one of the best defensive players of all time. Unlike Draymond - he is expected to score 25 on the other end too.

It's just humorous to me that he's whining about not getting respect about his defense and then putting forth performances like he has of late. It's hilarious actually.

And you can call it me whining if you'd like. Fact of the matter is your hero is an attention whore. Everyone knew he was playing tonight and wouldn't be sitting out with some phantom injury. But I'm sure he will highlight said injury after getting knocked out of the playoffs because God forbid he wants people to think he just lost, and he wasn't gutting out an injury. We have read this story before.

It's just humorous to me that he's whining about not getting respect about his defense and then putting forth performances like he has of late. It's hilarious actually.

And you can call it me whining if you'd like. Fact of the matter is your hero is an attention whore. Everyone knew he was playing tonight and wouldn't be sitting out with some phantom injury. But I'm sure he will highlight said injury after getting knocked out of the playoffs because God forbid he wants people to think he just lost, and he wasn't gutting out an injury. We have read this story before.

lol he was probable. Keep making stuff up. Not the first time. lol @ my hero. Weird ass cult.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Suns, Kangz, Lakers, dubs all got the same amount of playoff wins lol.

but don't need AD to play great defense, just need a consistent scoring threat and someone to take attention off Steph.

Getting bounced by Keegan Murray is not the same as getting bounced by Jokic. But, do think if Draymond didn't lose his mind - Warriors probably end up at 5th or 6th at worst. They're a pretty damn good team with a great coach and AD will be a great fit next to Curry and Draymond. But, you guys had KD and Draymond ran him out of town.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 27, 2024 at 11:26 PM ]
Suns, Kangz, Lakers, dubs all got the same amount of playoff wins lol.

but don't need AD to play great defense, just need a consistent scoring threat and someone to take attention off Steph.

Getting bounced by Keegan Murray is not the same as getting bounced by Jokic. But, do think if Draymond didn't lose his mind - Warriors probably end up at 5th or 6th at worst. They're a pretty damn good team with a great coach and AD will be a great fit next to Curry and Draymond. But, you guys had KD and Draymond ran him out of town.

Curry, Lebron, KD are at the point where it's ring or bust. Feels like a loss at any round is unacceptable

Idk if Draymond alone ran him out of town, that one blow up for sure didn't help. but seemed like KD let all the talk about it being a weak move, can't do it as the lead guy, etc etc get to him. He also didn't like Kerr's system after a while.
Curry, Lebron, KD are at the point where it's ring or bust. Feels like a loss at any round is unacceptable

Idk if Draymond alone ran him out of town, that one blow up for sure didn't help. but seemed like KD let all the talk about it being a weak move, can't do it as the lead guy, etc etc get to him. He also didn't like Kerr's system after a while.

I don't look at it that way but even if you do - we are talking about Draymond & AD. AD has been amazing in this series and has pretty much matched Jokic's production while Draymond played on a team with highest payroll in the league and finished 10th in West. Warriors would have traded Draymond straight up for AD every year from 2012 to 2024 regardless of idiotic comments about who has how many rings.

I do agree there were more than 1 reasons why KD left.

I've never (emphasis on never) been a Bron guy but it's weird to me that people are talking s**t about him when he's 39 years old, 5-6 years past his prime, putting up historical numbers at his age, and laughing at his "failures" at this stage in his career. What he's doing at his age should be appreciated, not hated on. Of course the game has changed, as such has medicine and rehab, but give the man his due for pushing the boundaries in a sport that's unforgiving to the drop off in athleticism. Yes, he whines. All players of his caliber do. Get over it. I get the not loving him, but I will never not give him the respect he deserves.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I've never (emphasis on never) been a Bron guy but it's weird to me that people are talking s**t about him when he's 39 years old, 5-6 years past his prime, putting up historical numbers at his age, and laughing at his "failures" at this stage in his career. What he's doing at his age should be appreciated, not hated on. Of course the game has changed, as such has medicine and rehab, but give the man his due for pushing the boundaries in a sport that's unforgiving to the drop off in athleticism. Yes, he whines. All players of his caliber do. Get over it. I get the not loving him, but I will never not give him the respect he deserves.

It's weird for sure.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

ayo, it aint funny, but its funny tho

the tantrum and jumping up and down like a pissed off toddler lol
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

ayo, it aint funny, but its funny tho

the tantrum and jumping up and down like a pissed off toddler lol

Weird ass cult…
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 28, 2024 at 11:19 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone