There are 134 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

shyt boring as hell without the dubs..

Dude is amazing and should be the face of the NBA.
This is so crazy, owner just a glorified madden GM lol

I don't think - "Don't own their draft pick until 2031" is true. They own their pick in 2024 draft and other teams may have swap rights in 2026, 2028, 2030 but they'll have first round picks in those years. Now, they can't trade the picks before the draft but they certainly can trade the player after the draft.

Suns are probably stuck with the roster in 2024-25 season (it'll be tough to trade Beal and I doubt they want to move Booker or KD) and I think they should continue one more year with the big 3. Improve around the edges and hope the 3 stars figure out how to play alongside each other. I don't believe they have played a lot of games together.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
This is so crazy, owner just a glorified madden GM lol

They f**ked up bad. This is what happens when you have a GM that thinks like a fan. SIGN ERRYBOYDDY!
NBA may be back on NBC finally!

NBC 'ready to pay $2.5bn-a-year to snatch NBA TV rights away from TNT' - more than DOUBLE average fee paid by Warner Bros - as league enters 'advanced stages' of new round of media-rights deal.

Originally posted by 4ML:

NBC 'ready to pay $2.5bn-a-year to snatch NBA TV rights away from TNT' - more than DOUBLE average fee paid by Warner Bros - as league enters 'advanced stages' of new round of media-rights deal.

That would suck. Shaq/Barkley >>> NBC guys
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 4ML:

That would suck. Shaq/Barkley >>> NBC guys

and the games would be on Peacock

AD so soft
What a game!
Gotta tip your hat to Murray and the Nuggets. They're too good.
Murray again!
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Share 49ersWebzone