There are 152 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by DRnSFw:

That's actually funny. But, left everything on the floor. Great series - Nuggets just better.
You'll never hear me say this again but props to Lebron.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Gotta tip your hat to Murray and the Nuggets. They're too good.

It's gonna be a great series between the Celtics and Nuggets
Curry getting some much deserved rest from carrying dubs these past few years
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Gotta tip your hat to Murray and the Nuggets. They're too good.

It's gonna be a great series between the Celtics and Nuggets

I'm looking forward to Nuggets/T-Wolves. Celtics will be without Porzingis for who knows how long now.
NBA may be back on NBC finally!

NBC 'ready to pay $2.5bn-a-year to snatch NBA TV rights away from TNT' - more than DOUBLE average fee paid by Warner Bros - as league enters 'advanced stages' of new round of media-rights deal.

That would suck. Shaq/Barkley >>> NBC guys

I don't know when was the last time I watched half time show or post game show. At least for me - too many other things on tv to waste time with that.

I just want games to be in 4K and I'm hoping streaming does that.
Philly lives to fight another day . They were buried and left for dead near end of regulation

NBC 'ready to pay $2.5bn-a-year to snatch NBA TV rights away from TNT' - more than DOUBLE average fee paid by Warner Bros - as league enters 'advanced stages' of new round of media-rights deal.

I don't know when was the last time I watched half time show or post game show. At least for me - too many other things on tv to waste time with that.

I used to record inside the NBA and watch it lol. It's by the most entertaining half time / post game show out there, nothing is even close to it.
I used to record inside the NBA and watch it lol. It's by the most entertaining half time / post game show out there, nothing is even close to it.

Amen I could watch Chuckster and Shaq all day

That will be a good thing if it comes to fruition.

I loved the NBA on NBC theme music from back in the day. Hope the TNT crew in full transfers to NBC or whoever ends up getting the rights.
imagine being stoked to likely pay $5.99 more to watch weeknight NBA games on Peacock.

and no it wont all of sudden make NBA games stream in 4K. that's not a network issue. it's an arena infrastructure issue. for example, the Pelicans arena has no fiber network. cant broadcast 4K games without that kind of internal infrastructure. many NBA arenas arent up to spec.
Originally posted by boast:
imagine being stoked to likely pay $5.99 more to watch weeknight NBA games on Peacock.

and no it wont all of sudden make NBA games stream in 4K. that's not a network issue. it's an arena infrastructure issue. for example, the Pelicans arena has no fiber network. cant broadcast 4K games without that kind of internal infrastructure. many NBA arenas arent up to spec.

Nah. It's either free to watch or I suddenly have zero interest.

There was a time I used to do that. I don't watch any of these so called "experts" and "analysts" on tv anymore. Just don't have the time - so not much of a factor for me personally.

Originally posted by boast:

Yea, I rather not pay $5.99 for Peacock and I'm no fan of NBC. I think NBC's Olympic coverage is horrendous and Bob Costas is a blowhard. I do like what they've done with Sunday Night Football though. Not stoked lol - I don't mind change. But yea, if they put it strictly on streaming - I don't want it.

Do we know - if WBD not going to put any of these games on Max for sure?

I assumed it's the networks not wanting to use 4k cameras because it's expensive but if Pels can't broadcast games in 4k bc of lack of proper infrastructure - why can't the Warriors or Kings or Bucks be in 4k? New stadiums - I am guessing they have the fiber network?

Go Luka Go
Share 49ersWebzone