LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 253 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Wemby 38 points and some of those highlights are bonkers. Never seen this type of s**t before.
lol

Alien

lol league proper f**ked - generational legendary players shine from the get-go.
Oubre Jr was a hell of a signing for the Sixers
Originally posted by 4ML:

lol league proper f**ked - generational legendary players shine from the get-go.

4ML already lining up his Spurs fandom when Lebron retires next year

How can you ball handle like that at 7'4"? Incredible. Wow.

lol

Alien

How do they always get the #1 pick with elite Center talent. It's unbelievable how many times that happened for the Spurs. They are so, so lucky in the draft. It's almost unfair.

If he is this good at 19 and skinny I can't even imagine the future. Wait until 24 five years from now. When he adds some muscle, gets more experience and more low post moves. They will rule the world if you can build a team around this guy. Spurs are so lucky.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 3, 2023 at 10:45 AM ]
🐐
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
lol

Alien

How do they always get the #1 pick with elite Center talent. It's unbelievable how many times that happened for the Spurs. They are so, so lucky in the draft. It's almost unfair.

If he is this good at 19 and skinny I can't even imagine the future. Wait until 24 five years from now. When he adds some muscle, gets more experience and more low post moves. They will rule the world if you can build a team around this guy. Spurs are so lucky.

some of these courts are ugly asf - did they ask nike to do them as well?

The whole concept was stupid to begin with. At least award something - guaranteed first round home court in the playoffs, or top 3 lottery pick if you don't make the playoff/playin. Then it might make it interesting.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

The whole concept was stupid to begin with. At least award something - guaranteed first round home court in the playoffs, or top 3 lottery pick if you don't make the playoff/playin. Then it might make it interesting.

I don't have problem with concept bc it's not a new concept and works great with soccer and other sports.

NBA gotta execute better.
unpopular opinion...i don't mind the courts, they are kinda fun
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone