There are 223 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by BMoore56:
What the heck is up with the spurs trading the guy they drafted 8th over for a 2031 1st round draft pick? Lol. Was that pops decision? Is dude trying to set them up for life after him? Lol. I dont understand

They are scouting 5th graders as we speak and have their eye on several .
Liking the Suns trading down to the 28th pick and still getting arguably the best defender in the draft. Explosive athlete. If he can develop a consistent jumper he could be the steal of the draft.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
What the heck is up with the spurs trading the guy they drafted 8th over for a 2031 1st round draft pick? Lol. Was that pops decision? Is dude trying to set them up for life after him? Lol. I dont understand

I don't get it either. Even if you think the draft isn't filled with elite talent - it's still 8th overall pick. Pick in 2031 could be in the 20s. Made no sense. Probably owed a favor or something to their GM.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I don't get it either. Even if you think the draft isn't filled with elite talent - it's still 8th overall pick. Pick in 2031 could be in the 20s. Made no sense. Probably owed a favor or something to their GM.

Completely unprotected picks make for such useful trade chips. I don't see any real downside for the Spurs, especially in a really weak draft.
Jazz with a hell of a pick in the 2nd. Congrats to Filipowski and his crazy eyed nonce girlfriend.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Completely unprotected picks make for such useful trade chips. I don't see any real downside for the Spurs, especially in a really weak draft.

I don't disagree with that - I think Spurs need to add talent around Wemby now. He'd be the best player in the league by 2026.
Jazz with a hell of a pick in the 2nd. Congrats to Filipowski and his crazy eyed nonce girlfriend.

i like Filipowski and Kolek, meanwhile, Furphy should have stayed in school

I don't disagree with that - I think Spurs need to add talent around Wemby now. He'd be the best player in the league by 2026.

frees up nearly $7M cap room too they could use to add a vet during this offseason.
lol nepotism pick. Couldn't have "undrafted" next to his name.
LMAO like any team gave a s**t. He gets to play with daddy so they got what they wanted.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jun 27, 2024 at 3:16 PM ]

Lol she's definitely a little crazy. Welcome to Utah
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

Dumbass, I'm sure he'll get a Mormon reality show.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

Kyle is a man now, and can make his own choices. Shameful the family can't all get along, and if they can't get along, that should be between them. Not on social media.
Originally posted by boast:

frees up nearly $7M cap room too they could use to add a vet during this offseason.

That's a fair point.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Nice to see lakers head office can't tell lebum no.
Share 49ersWebzone