There are 226 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
99% of the time hes just trying to hug the other guy. Ya sometimes hes exciting, but for the most part, hes really boring to watch.

Disagree..hes a Olympic wrestler, that's what a wrestler does..not understanding how that is boring
Originally posted by dmax:
99% of the time hes just trying to hug the other guy. Ya sometimes hes exciting, but for the most part, hes really boring to watch.

Disagree..hes a Olympic wrestler, that's what a wrestler does..not understanding how that is boring

Because the American fanbase is all about the KO.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Glad DC lost again. Always been a boring fighter

He KO's people and slams them around like kids. How is he boring?

Disagree 100%. I don't like DC but hes far from boring to watch. He doesn't just take guys down and lay on them. He destroys dudes

Yeah so true. I even think he held up against da Spider out of respect so he just wrestled him all night with some light GnP. His last four fights prior to Saturday were all finishes. I saw his coming out party in Strikeforce against Bigfoot. He was known then as "Black Fedor". He obliterated Bigfoot Silva with huge punches.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
whoulda' thunk that going for a body shot on a gassed out fatbody would win you the fight?

How many did he land before DC eventually crumpled? Eight or nine?
Originally posted by jimrat:
Already had a hard time understanding him (Diaz) when he talks......he got some major cte now lol

Yeah ,"dee Diaz Brothers," have some affliction in their speech.

Craxkhead esses? Like mcgregor said?

I think he's easier to understand than Miocic :) Miocic speaks at 125MPH.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Already had a hard time understanding him (Diaz) when he talks......he got some major cte now lol

Yeah ,"dee Diaz Brothers," have some affliction in their speech.

Craxkhead esses? Like mcgregor said?

ironic.
Ben Askren vs Damian Maia Oct. 26

UFC getting smarter with who to match Askren up with lol

Bc wrestling in mma is boring. Its and opinion that i and many others have. Emphasis on opinion...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Ben Askren vs Damian Maia Oct. 26

UFC getting smarter with who to match Askren up with lol

lol. hope he gets choked out. But yea, Maia is clearly being looked at as a stepping stone.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH that thing is dangling.

• NeKro
  • ArmyHoe

good thing it isn't her handjob hand.
Originally posted by NeKro:

good thing it isn't her handjob hand.

She used both on me pre Holly Holm.
Bc wrestling in mma is boring. Its and opinion that i and many others have. Emphasis on opinion...

And I value that opinion

and its still the most important aspect of MMA whether you like it or not
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

what happened? Car accident?
Share 49ersWebzone