There are 213 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So these fights start 11am sat?

WHAT!? i hate that s**t! was planning on putting up the projector in the back yard.

Looks like it's in Abu Dhabi . Got my kids soccer game at 8 so we shall see if I'm back in time
Early prelims 7:15am
Prelims 9:00 am
PPV card 11:00 am

isn't that in New Mexico?

Yes, it's the capital
So UFC been negotiating a fight between Usman and Masdival for the title at MSG. Colby asking for too much reportedly so UFC changed lanes. Jorge tweeted to Marty to sign the deal. Nate VS Jorge may take a backseat if they can get the Marty fight signed.

Colby f'd himself out of unification but with Woodley and was stripped of his interim title and now f'ing himself out of Usman title fight. Looks like he scurred.

All according to Helwani.
[ Edited by evil on Sep 6, 2019 at 5:57 AM ]
Originally posted by evil:
So UFC been negotiating a fight between Usman and Masdival for the title at MSG. Colby asking for too much reportedly so UFC changed lanes. Jorge tweeted to Marty to sign the deal. Nate VS Jorge may take a backseat if they can get the Marty fight signed.

Colby f'd himself out of unification but with Woodley and was stripped of his interim title and now f'ing himself out of Usman title fight. Looks like he scurred.

All according to Helwani.

That guy should tread lightly. Not particularly fun to watch fight, his schtick is pretty unfunny and a lot of fans, or Nate Diaz, still don't even know who he is.
Nate Diaz isn't even booked for a fight yet? With anyone? Mann fu*k Dana White.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 6, 2019 at 8:24 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Trying to get the WW title fight locked in for the MSG card first as they wanted that fight to headline that card. Usman hasn't signed on for Jorge, Colby being a b***h and Jorge now tweeting he is moving on from Usman and wants Nate at MSG. We will have answers soon.

Nate VS Jorge was always being mentioned for MSG in November or December in Vegas. Usman may not even fight this year at this rate.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Dana hates Mexicans
Diaz VS Masdival official for MSG main event.

The fight got finalized yesterday afternoon, and Dana White just confirmed it to @bokamotoESPN. They tried to originally make it a couple of weeks ago but were far apart on numbers. Then they tried to book Usman v Covington but negotiations stalled with Covington.

Then they tried to do Usman vs Masvidal but after Masvidal agreed they couldn't come to terms with Usman. In fact, things got so bad with Usman that they threatened to strip him and pulled all his guest fighter duties in Abu Dhabi.

At that point, they reached out to Leon Edwards to see if he do a vacant title fight versus Masvidal. Those talks didn't get very far because in the midst of all of that (around Wednesday night) talks reignited with Diaz. By Thursday night it was looking very promising.

And then after an intense day of negotiations, they got the deal done yesterday afternoon.

Five round main event. No title (except the BMF title, of course).

Per White, fans were bullish on seeing this fight. He intends to make a special BMF belt for the winner. He said it had be five rounds, but too big for a UFC Fight Night.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
BMF belt?

dumbass trying to turn this into the WWE
Link anyone? Why is it so early??
BMF belt?

dumbass trying to turn this into the WWE

Omg...

PFL is gonna be taking over the mma world soon anyways. Glad i wont have to see Danas fat face anymore.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Jojua
Apparently 95 degrees in Abu Dhabi with a real feel of 109. Even hotter in arena as AC not working properly.

Megan Olivi :

Well this is a first ... have to go blow dry my hair quick after doing an outdoor hit bc the humidity is about 103837361% and it now looks like I jumped in a pool

Response from UFC employee :

Can confirm. Makes the heat back in Vegas feel like a cozy sweater. Unreal.
Jojua

Link?
Originally posted by NONAME:
Jojua

Link?

Is that the teaser for the next season of The Dark Crystal on Netflix?
Bruh came out with the mortal kombat music lol
Share 49ersWebzone