There are 265 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Jojua

Link?

Is that the teaser for the next season of The Dark Crystal on Netflix?
.....because she looks like a Gelfling.
Kabib is unbeatable
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
fkn rekt. portier was helpless. landed some good shots when he had the chance, but khabib just mauled him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
fkn rekt. portier was helpless. landed some good shots when he had the chance, but khabib just mauled him.

It was expected. I'll tell you what though, Khabib's weakness in his game is standing and striking and taking strikes. If the next opponent can keep it standing I think the odds would be in his favor.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
It was expected. I'll tell you what though, Khabib's weakness in his game is standing and striking and taking strikes. If the next opponent can keep it standing I think the odds would be in his favor.

Next opponent should be Tony. 5th time will be the charm... I hope. Lol

Problem is no one can keep it standing. I think Nate Diaz is the best matchup

IF
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Ferguson should start talking smack about Khabibs standup. challenging him to fight standing up like a real man.
Ferguson should start talking smack about Khabibs standup. challenging him to fight standing up like a real man.

And his towel wife
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 7, 2019 at 4:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Nate has never shown great TDD though. He and Nate were involved in that brawl that one time though, would pay to watch em fight in the octagon.

Originally posted by evil:

Nate has never shown great TDD though. He and Nate were involved in that brawl that one time though, would pay to watch em fight in the octagon.

Not worried about the TDD...focused on what happens once Khabib takes him to the ground with nates BJJ
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 7, 2019 at 5:04 PM ]

Not worried about the TDD...focused on what happens once Khabib takes him to the ground with nates BJJ

Both Diaz bros are great with BJJ within a fight. Lots of guys are black belts but it does not show in the octagon IMO.

Both Diaz bros are great with BJJ within a fight. Lots of guys are black belts but it does not show in the octagon IMO.

Agreed...but Nate's does
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Shaub

Who got a link?
Share 49ersWebzone