There are 257 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Street hooker says she makes more than a ufc fighter.

Um, what street exactly?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Smdh

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
He needs to fight jones

Jon Jones will still be the champ a year from now and still not have a fight. You heard it here first!

Just realized he's never lost a fight except for the DQ against Hamill who had no business being in the Octagon with him. Oh, split decision victory against Santos. Don't remember that.

How do you beat Dhalsim in street fighter?

Dhalsim's biggest ally is distance, which must be neutralized to counter him. Rob him of these advantages by using fast and agile characters to quickly close the distance. Get right in his face and always be on the offensive, only retreating when absolutely necessary. Put him on the defensive and keep coming at him.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Jul 6, 2024 at 6:49 AM ]
Main event last night was boring as hell. Lulz@ Cortez getting her fake eyelash punched off though.
Armored MMA is where it's at.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Main event last night was boring as hell. Lulz@ Cortez getting her fake eyelash punched off though.

Women's MMA has become unwatchable
Originally posted by Cjez:

Women's MMA has become unwatchable

I miss watching Mackenzie Dern fight. It's been a while. The last fight I saw I remember her ass was jigglin all match long. It was mezmerizing.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Jul 19, 2024 at 12:05 PM ]
https://youtube.com/shorts/OnJ5XNbLQuU?si=ban-UC1fj1_Ms14N

Costa training with the Giga Chad himself
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
That dude's shtick is running dry. He sucks.
Wtf happened to her face??

Perreira vs Jake Paul

https://youtube.com/shorts/w4NwmVIWRZU?si=fLS_KyxXBC-BKl9r
Leon Edwards looked like he wanted to be anywhere else in that fight, namely a bed. lulz@ headlining a main event at 5:30am in the morning. I know that happens in UFC events all the time due to events held worldwide and these guys obviously should be prepared for that start time, but that's crazy. All to appease the US audience.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Leon Edwards looked like he wanted to be anywhere else in that fight, namely a bed. lulz@ headlining a main event at 5:30am in the morning. I know that happens in UFC events all the time due to events held worldwide and these guys obviously should be prepared for that start time, but that's crazy. All to appease the US audience.

Dana's running this s**t into the ground. UFC has been ass this year.
Originally posted by Cjez:

Dana's running this s**t into the ground. UFC has been ass this year.
I was thinking that had to have been the primary reason he was so lackluster. I never knew it went to this kind of extreme. Yep, all about the PPV $.
Paddy the Baddy was badass though. Got dam he put King Green to sleep THEN broke his arm!
Share 49ersWebzone