There are 258 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
So who is Strowman going to face at mania now?

Big Show?

I hate how they are making Strowman look like a puss. He is just about the only reason I fast forward my way through RAW.

I saw it as respect not PuSS. He knew Taker had an issue with Roman, so he let taker have it, and he would just get in line.
did not watch Raw. take that Vince!
I really think raw should do 2 hr's 3 is juat becoming to much take it down an hour and focus on storys more...
I agree, they're stretching out Raw way too long. It'd be one thing if we were getting long matches but we're getting a 15-20 minute opening promo, a bunch of dumb Steph/Foley drama throughout the show, at least one other 10+ minute promo, and a bunch of single minute matches. We usually get one or two decent matches, but for the most part the show is a waste of time. I only watch the "highlights" on wwe.com and that's usually enough for me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Final Wrestlemania poster. Lol the disrespect for KO, Styles, Wyatt is real.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
So who is Strowman going to face at mania now?

Big Show?

I hate how they are making Strowman look like a puss. He is just about the only reason I fast forward my way through RAW.

I saw it as respect not PuSS. He knew Taker had an issue with Roman, so he let taker have it, and he would just get in line.

Respect yeah, but they shouldn't have had him come out all pissed off at Roman wanting to destroy him just to walk off when Taker came out. At least have him wait in the wings to jump Roman once Taker was done and walked away.
Y'all dudes angry about Goldberg gonna be even madder when Reigns wins the Universal title after WM
Originally posted by jrg:

Shane vs AJ? Sigh.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
Originally posted by jrg:

Shane vs AJ? Sigh.....

yep...ugh

• jrg
  • Veteran
Shane is gonna be "unable to compete" and then...............

Originally posted by TheRambler:
Y'all dudes angry about Goldberg gonna be even madder when Reigns wins the Universal title after WM
I am very much looking forward to Reigns defeating Taker and winning the belt from Lesnar after that. Watching the fan reactions will be glorious.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I am very much looking forward to Reigns defeating Taker and winning the belt from Lesnar after that. Watching the fan reactions will be glorious.

• jrg
  • Veteran
wont happen, so doesn't matter
Share 49ersWebzone