There are 279 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Hunter, Joe and KO together is a badass stable!

this!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol goldberg
Just how I would of booked Mania this year

ME UT Reigns v Taker (RR winner). I don't like RR but he is their guy.
WT Styles v Orton. Wyatt can take the belt off Orton later but AJ earned this match.
Lesnar v Goldberg.
Cena and Nikki v Miz and Maryse. Underwhelming but rumor has it Cena is proposing after the match. It seems like he wanted it.
HHH, Owens and Joe v Rollins, Jericho, and Balor? When Rollins got hurt I would just call an audible.
Wyatt v Luke Harper.
Strowman v Big Show involve Shaq somehow.
Ambrose v Shane. Dean is kind of the forgotten guy and in desperate need of a heel turn before he comes Ziggler and IC4 life.
Originally posted by jrg:
lol goldberg

lol

f**k goldberg
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lol goldberg

lol

f**k goldberg

That's kinda awesome on his part.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
will always love goldberg
Lol, love how WWE has been reporting live events to try to stave off the internet reporters like Dave Meltzer. That said, he is looking in his comeback.

Seeing him stomp Hunter was great. lol
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Lol, wrestling boards are going to be fun to read when all of this happens.

The choice on which wrestler would be the first to beat Braun Strowman cleanly came down to either Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar, and as we saw at Fastlane, WWE went with Reigns being the guy.

Some fans were upset that this didn't happen on a bigger stage than Fastlane, but in Vince McMahon's mind, there isn't too many things "bigger" than setting up Reigns to face Undertaker at WrestleMania and so he had no qualms about letting him get the win. Reigns is also being groomed to take on Lesnar later this summer and came out on the wrong side in all the angles leading up to the match so he pretty much had to win.

There's also the contributing factor that Brock is going to get the Universal title so it didn't make sense to also give him a win over Strowman sometime down the road as well.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I can't really blame Vince, Reigns seems like the only top guy they have that can actually stay healthy and doesn't look he's never touched weights. Guys like Finn and Rollins are great, but they get injured, as well as a lot of these other guys who do all those high risk moves. KO is great and all, but I can't blame Vince for not wanting a guy that looks like that to actually be the face of a publicly traded company, that also has a lot of media attention on them.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Mar 11, 2017 at 6:57 PM ]
lol goldberg

lol is right. i guess he's making up for the fact that never gave a f**k about this 20 years ago.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Mar 11, 2017 at 7:01 PM ]

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
lol goldberg

lol is right. i guess he's making up for the fact that never gave a f**k about this 20 years ago.

He thinks he's a super hero now
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
lol goldberg

He thinks he's a super hero now

He wasnt a father back then.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Moar miss bliss
Originally posted by dmax:

Moar miss bliss

Bah Gawd!!!!!!
[ Edited by Temecula49ersfan on Mar 12, 2017 at 12:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone