There are 313 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Foley getting fired today

Kayfabing for his upcoming hip surgery. Kurt Angle is available though...
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Foley getting fired today

Kayfabing for his upcoming hip surgery. Kurt Angle is available though...

Foley gonna say he can't fire anyone, then catch the Axe himself. Never to return!

edit: Boring Raw so far.
[ Edited by KayFabe on Mar 13, 2017 at 7:31 PM ]
Didn't think Rollins would be back this soon
These so-called the cruiserweights are boring as h*ll
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

It's the WWE style, the anti "injury" "lawsuit" style. That being said Gallagher is pretty good, the rest of them all lack personality, even if you watch 205 live. Everything they say or do seems forced.

Can't believe they wasted an HBK appearance on this show. Vince trying everything he can to get Roman over.

^^ please tell me he interferes in the Brock v. Goldberg match.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
how was raw?
Originally posted by IEAD:

That's alot of steroids in one ring.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by IEAD:

That's alot of steroids in one ring.

Still wouldn't equal the amount of steroids currently coursing through Jinder Mahal right now.
[ Edited by KayFabe on Mar 14, 2017 at 6:54 AM ]

Aries, Kendrick and Swann all have personality and character that can shine if given the chance and used properly. I have been surprised with how well Neville has done with this heel persona. Outside of that the rest do lack character and personality, but they are not being helped by creative and or Vince by not placing them in positions (on RAW) and storylines that will truly try to get them over as characters. They need to use RAW to try and get them over because I doubt 205 Live is getting anywhere close to the same number of eyeballs that RAW gets.
Originally posted by evil:

Aries, Kendrick and Swann all have personality and character that can shine if given the chance and used properly. I have been surprised with how well Neville has done with this heel persona. Outside of that the rest do lack character and personality, but they are not being helped by creative and or Vince by not placing them in positions (on RAW) and storylines that will truly try to get them over as characters. They need to use RAW to try and get them over because I doubt 205 Live is getting anywhere close to the same number of eyeballs that RAW gets.

Aries??? He's just now coming in so I'm not counting him besides I already know how good he is but Swann really dude only has a wobbly knee dance ...Mostly what I need is cruiserweights use to be on tha top rope and flying around not these fools...probably McMahon's fault hes wants them to be like every other wrestler and slug It Out
Aries??? He's just now coming in so I'm not counting him besides I already know how good he is but Swann really dude only has a wobbly knee dance ...Mostly what I need is cruiserweights use to be on tha top rope and flying around not these fools...probably McMahon's fault hes wants them to be like every other wrestler and slug It Out

I don't know what's funnier: your emoji game or the fact Joe Kruger was your draft crush. Either way I laughed.
Originally posted by evil:

Don't like that AA is only working with the cruiserweights. Dude should be in the ME picture, great on the mic and is good at wraslin!

I have seen Swann wrestle in DGUSA, Evolve and PWG. He possesses personality, charisma and great in ring abilities. Dude can shine if put in position to shine.
Share 49ersWebzone