There are 911 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
PM me for the del rio /paige sex snap links. Hurry doe. They might take it down. I can't find the supposed Xavier wood vids doe.

Just use the reddit thread name jrg posted.
nvm I seent it. damn she's banging errbody.

idk who that guy getting the bj is. sheesh. And she takes it in the A.
im too afraid to download those videos. viruses or what not
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
nvm I seent it. damn she's banging errbody.

idk who that guy getting the bj is. sheesh. And she takes it in the A.

I think its Brad Maddox.
Originally posted by jrg:
apparently the guy in the video is brad maddox lol

Steph eye fuvked that dude the whole time he was on raw.
ive seent it. Woods and brad maddox, lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol anybody notice how weird paige f**ks...every video is so awkward lol

It's probably like throwing a hot dog in a hallway now that she is with Del Rio.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

It's probably like throwing a hot dog in a hallway now that she is with Del Rio.

damn Del Rio just won teh TNA championship. I wonder if the hacking had anything to do with that timing? I was lulz at a photo on her instagram .It was Paige on her phone and del rio looking on. The comments are smfh lol Idk what that dude is going to do. Certainly you don't want Paige to go off the edge and kill herself over some hoe stuff but jeez man. lol What a hoah .
Wow there's a pic of Paige holding up the women's belt while taking a facial. Vince is gonna flip his s**t lol

Lol at the Del Rio gimmick of "Si!Si! Si!" (Yes chant in Spanish) being flipped around to the sex tapes by the social media comments.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Wow there's a pic of Paige holding up the women's belt while taking a facial. Vince is gonna flip his s**t lol

To be clear it was the NXT title. Waiting to see what she did with the Divas title.
I don't feel bad for her. She decided to take those pics/videos and she got hacked. WIth all of those hackings that have happened recently, she should have known better, stupid b***h.
LOL, this was tweeted before the leaks.

i mean is anybody really shocked about Paige? always knew she was a freak lol. do feel a little bad for her though.
Share 49ersWebzone