Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
the new 8 min comp vid is the best

back to interwebs

Link or PM?

No wonder Xavier alwasy talking about sliding into people's DM's
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Can't wait for raw, gonna have a moment of silence for Paige's career at the start.
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Link or PM?

No wonder Xavier alwasy talking about sliding into people's DM's

go to xhamster..for a peek
Damn, taker looked horrible there. Could see the pain, barely could move to setup that last move. horrible ending.
Funny how the made Strowman seem unstoppable all year long and he doesn't even have a match at Mania lol
The face taker made makes me think he hurt something lol
Damn, taker looked horrible there. Could see the pain, barely could move to setup that last move. horrible ending.

He looks terrible!
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:

He looks terrible!

He's due for hip surgery sometime after WM. By the looks of it, he needs it now.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

He looks terrible!

He's due for hip surgery sometime after WM. By the looks of it, he needs it now.

This needs to be it for him.

He looks terrible!

I think Strowman didnt help as much with his part in the chokeslam, but he can only do so much since he's f**king huge.

He looks terrible!

As much as I'd hate to see taker go, I hate seeing this version of him. His match is going to be like 6 mins long, with 5:30 of it being the intro.

He looks terrible!

As much as I'd hate to see taker go, I hate seeing this version of him. His match is going to be like 6 mins long, with 5:30 of it being the intro.

He was done last year. He shouldn't have came back this year at all especially if he has to have hip surgery.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
He was done last year. He shouldn't have came back this year at all especially if he has to have hip surgery.

once lesnar beat him, he should have just called it and hung em up
Share 49ersWebzone