49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 509 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Paige's parents comment more on photos/videos leak

NoDQ.com > WWE > Paige's parents comment more on photos/videos leak
Posted by Aaron Rift on 03/20/2017 at 01:58 PM

Paige's father Ricky Knight wrote the following on his Facebook page regarding the private photos/videos that were recently leaked online:

"my last say on the scandal surrounding my daughter I have just spoken to her over facebook and I am worried for her mental health or worse ffs world get a grip she has not killed anyone robbed anyone she was having sex in a private situation between consulting adults and then has been betrayed by some low lifes as her dad I urge people to back off as I say I am very worried for her it will be no good backing her when its too late like many other celebrities who have left us."

Paige's mother also commented with the following:

"I cannot lose my little girl!! The whole family has taken so much s**t, being blasted from all angles. But none of this is worth it. There is a broken soul here. I am on the verge of breaking over this and I cannot deal with anymore. We are crushed. I really don't know how much more I can take, well done to those that thought this was a great idea, well done to those tagging us in pics and videos. You have done what you wanted to do let's hope to God you don't take from me one of my most treasured gifts."

Paige's mother also added the following comment on Twitter:

"Sat with my husband, he is sobbing, he can't even speak. I'm losing everything I love, the business we love will kill us it seems"

link
Originally posted by jrg:

Paige's father Ricky Knight wrote the following on his Facebook page regarding the private photos/videos that were recently leaked online:

"my last say on the scandal surrounding my daughter I have just spoken to her over facebook and I am worried for her mental health or worse ffs world get a grip she has not killed anyone robbed anyone she was having sex in a private situation between consulting adults and then has been betrayed by some low lifes as her dad I urge people to back off as I say I am very worried for her it will be no good backing her when its too late like many other celebrities who have left us."

"I cannot lose my little girl!! The whole family has taken so much s**t, being blasted from all angles. But none of this is worth it. There is a broken soul here. I am on the verge of breaking over this and I cannot deal with anymore. We are crushed. I really don't know how much more I can take, well done to those that thought this was a great idea, well done to those tagging us in pics and videos. You have done what you wanted to do let's hope to God you don't take from me one of my most treasured gifts."

"Sat with my husband, he is sobbing, he can't even speak. I'm losing everything I love, the business we love will kill us it seems"

link

It didnt look like Brad Maddox was worried about the footage staying private, considering the amount of camera work he put into it.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Mar 20, 2017 at 11:48 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
my favorite part of raw lol ^
Melina and Victoria pics are out.
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:

OH LAWD...LINKS
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

link

It didnt look like Brad Maddox was worried about the footage staying private, considering the amount of camera work he put into it.

This, he was filming it as some kind of form of ART. He was more into filming it than what she was actually doing. Sucks for Paige, and her mom was right she was taking it from all angles.
my favorite part of raw lol ^

yup lol. but Brooklyn crowd was very disappointing, more CM Punk chants than Paige.
Originally posted by dmax:

OH LAWD...LINKS

This
taker and Reigns is the selling point of this WM?

If Taker doesn't retire there I don't see how this WM is going to be memorable.

Not sure if anyone said this, but yesterday Kaiytlin pics came out. AKA Celeste Bonin.
You don't do the drugs Paige does and not be a freak as well. That goes hand and hand. Not surprising but I hope this doesn't send her over the deep edge.
Loved me some Kaitlyn...DAT BODY
Not sure if anyone said this, but yesterday Kaiytlin pics came out. AKA Celeste Bonin.

No wonder Big E was quick to get back to that body after her recent divorce.
Originally posted by dmax:
Loved me some Kaitlyn...DAT BODY

This.
Share 49ersWebzone