There are 242 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
This thread has lately gotten lol crazy!

And there is no post about the "E" has officially offered the Hardy Boyz to come back and share their broken world to a much bigger stage.

I believe TNA has sent out "Threat" letters to all the other organizations saying that all of the "Broken" Matt and "Delete" stuff is their intellectual property, so everything is on hold while they fight that part out. Hardy's did ROH w/o Broken and Delete as a result.

There is a dispute in who came up with the gimmick in the first place. Was it the Hardy Boys, or, was it TNA creative? Most importantly, if TNA did not trademark the idea (like what the WWE does).....it could be anybody's idea.

I dont think the WWE offers official contracts if there was no resolution to the ownership of the BrokenMatt character. They may be on to something.
they offering Hardy's a contract because the broken character won't be there. nobody wants to see that crap
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
they offering Hardy's a contract because the broken character won't be there. nobody wants to see that crap

How about Matt Hardy's strange hairdo?

this is my just my opinion, but i don't care about the Hardy's, especially Matt. the only time he was interesting is after Edge f**ked Lita. if it wasn't for Edge's cock, he would've been irrelevant.

this is my just my opinion, but i don't care about the Hardy's, especially Matt. the only time he was interesting is after Edge f**ked Lita. if it wasn't for Edge's cock, he would've been irrelevant.

There is a dispute in who came up with the gimmick in the first place. Was it the Hardy Boys, or, was it TNA creative? Most importantly, if TNA did not trademark the idea (like what the WWE does).....it could be anybody's idea.

Apparently their contracts state that anything that's created on air from them is there's.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Apparently their contracts state that anything that's created on air from them is there's.

Oh boy

That's going to be a problem for TNA because they are going to stand by that their creative team came up with the "broken" gimmick

However

Reby Sky's recent tweets could have an impact on the case, unless the Hardy's attorney told her to delete the tweets before TNA gets a hold of them.
[ Edited by robniner on Mar 22, 2017 at 8:16 PM ]
Damn...RIP

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/844710423081488384
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RIP Jim Ross' wife

wow. A car crash? His ''southern belle,'' Always mentioned that he was a ''happily married man,'' while Lawler was talking about puppies and boobs. RIP

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
wow. A car crash? His ''southern belle,'' Always mentioned that he was a ''happily married man,'' while Lawler was talking about puppies and boobs. RIP

Head trauma from the car crash. Terrible all around.

She was on a Vespa with no helmet when hit by a car.

his words were very touching and it sucked to read that.

Originally posted by ads_2006:

She was on a Vespa with no helmet when hit by a car.

his words were very touching and it sucked to read that.

Yup. Brought tears to my eyes when I read it. The feeling of helplessness when your life partner is dying and knowing.......

Reminder to all you 2 wheelers out there - wear your d@mn helmet. I rode for my College years and always wore a very good helmet, no matter how uncomfortable the thing was.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Damn...RIP

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/844710423081488384

AW DAMN RIP
Share 49ersWebzone