There are 269 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

The WWE may be purchasing ROH.
Serious?
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Serious?

Yep, but just preliminary talks.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/buyout-ring-honor-wwe#.WNQCn_nyuUk
Man I hope they decline that offer. NJPW and ROH should merge, or form a partnership. Someone needs to be a legit competitor to the WWE.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by robniner:
they offering Hardy's a contract because the broken character won't be there. nobody wants to see that crap

How about Matt Hardy's strange hairdo?

this is my just my opinion, but i don't care about the Hardy's, especially Matt. the only time he was interesting is after Edge f**ked Lita. if it wasn't for Edge's cock, he would've been irrelevant.

couldn't he just switch it around ?

Instead of saying ,''delete,'' he could say,''erase.'' or something.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
wow. A car crash? His ''southern belle,'' Always mentioned that he was a ''happily married man,'' while Lawler was talking about puppies and boobs. RIP

Head trauma from the car crash. Terrible all around.

If the Hardy's come back I hope they get the Dudley treatment.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Serious?

Yep, but just preliminary talks.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/buyout-ring-honor-wwe#.WNQCn_nyuUk

Could be for the rights of their video library
Miz and Maryse are gold.

• jrg
  • Veteran
yep. those were incredible.
Miz should just retire after that him and Maryse destroyed Cena and Bella with that skit, even if (because they will) lose that match at WM.
Miz should just retire after that him and Maryse destroyed Cena and Bella with that skit, even if (because they will) lose that match at WM.

GOOD CALL!!!

Now there's apparently odds out there of a marriage proposal that could take place after that match (after the win)
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by evil:
they offering Hardy's a contract because the broken character won't be there. nobody wants to see that crap

How about Matt Hardy's strange hairdo?

this is my just my opinion, but i don't care about the Hardy's, especially Matt. the only time he was interesting is after Edge f**ked Lita. if it wasn't for Edge's cock, he would've been irrelevant.

couldn't he just switch it around ?

Instead of saying ,''delete,'' he could say,''erase.'' or something.

Backspace?

GOOD CALL!!!

Now there's apparently odds out there of a marriage proposal that could take place after that match (after the win)

Just realized I didn't finish my thought in that post.. lol

I meant to say he should retire, because I don't think he can ever touch how awesome that performance was. It sucks that Cena will obviously win, and his proposal to Nikki, will be remembered and overshadow how awesome Miz has been.
Share 49ersWebzone