There are 125 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Smackdown

idk looked full on the live feed.
Meh...
According to a report by Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, Nia Jax - who is currently on a personal leave of absence from WWE - will be back with the company sooner or later as she holds significant leverage with the company due to being a cousin of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
-- The story also states that Jax is primarily upset at her "pay scale" within the company as well as the creative direction of her character but that it is expected she will return to WWE with an improved contract.
-- Yet another unconfirmed report on Wrestling Observer Live suggests that Jax was also upset at not getting a match against Asuka at the upcoming WWE TLC PPV, though that is a bit more of a question mark as it would seem to be much too early to have her face Asuka, though you can bet there are long term plans for that to happen.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Smackdown

idk looked full on the live feed.

The hard cam side seems to be the one side that is always empty.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Meh...
According to a report by Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, Nia Jax - who is currently on a personal leave of absence from WWE - will be back with the company sooner or later as she holds significant leverage with the company due to being a cousin of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
-- The story also states that Jax is primarily upset at her "pay scale" within the company as well as the creative direction of her character but that it is expected she will return to WWE with an improved contract.
-- Yet another unconfirmed report on Wrestling Observer Live suggests that Jax was also upset at not getting a match against Asuka at the upcoming WWE TLC PPV, though that is a bit more of a question mark as it would seem to be much too early to have her face Asuka, though you can bet there are long term plans for that to happen.

Who the f**k is Justin Barrasso!? I want Dave Meltzer's spin

But seriously I doubt she has any real leverage.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I wonder how WWE handles seating for lower attendance shows. Do they force people to sit on the opposite side first? Maybe sell those tickets cheaper?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Meh...

Who the f**k is Justin Barrasso!? I want Dave Meltzer's spin

But seriously I doubt she has any real leverage.
He's a Justin, you can trust him.
He's a Justin, you can trust him.

These guys need cm punk badly.
I just read on pwmania alot of the superstars on the raw roster have viral meningitis. Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt it specificly names. Said it could effect the TLC PPV on Sunday. The show is already going to suck, if this happens ....wow!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wtf angle replacing reigns at TLC?!

Originally posted by Fincham11:
I just read on pwmania alot of the superstars on the raw roster have viral meningitis. Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt it specificly names. Said it could effect the TLC PPV on Sunday. The show is already going to suck, if this happens ....wow!

Reigns and Wyatt have been replaced from the PPV because of this.

Wow and ewww.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wtf angle replacing reigns at TLC?!

bump
So AJ/Balor might actually be a cool match now.

Also, how Angle cleared WWE medical that fast is comical.

Wrestling Inc. can confirm that WWE is testing members of the RAW roster for the mumps. WWE had apparently originally tested some talent for viral meningitis, and discovered that the illness is believed to be the mumps.

Mumps is an airborne virus that can be spread by saliva or utensils - even plates or cups - with an infected person. It can also be spread by coughing or sneezing. Symptoms usually take 16-18 days to appear. It then usually takes several days to a week to disappear.

It will be interesting to see how WWE handles the testing, because once talent is tested, they can't work until the results are back.

It is not known if SmackDown talent will also be tested for the virus.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/2256154-illness-going-round-wwe-mumps.html
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rollins/Angle/Ambrose

Finn Balor facing AJ Styles now as well
Share 49ersWebzone