There are 314 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
So, KO was dealing w/ a personal issue. HHH filled in for him.

Triple H helped Kevin Owens last week by refusing to accept any payment for filling in for him for WWE's live show in Santiago

Triple H had the money go to KO who left to be with his family

That. Is. Awesome.
Originally posted by jrg:

Triple H helped Kevin Owens last week by refusing to accept any payment for filling in for him for WWE's live show in Santiago

That. Is. Awesome.
Reminds me of the old school WWF days(house shows)Think it was a 96-97(98) show in San Jose and the Fink(Howard Finkle) announces that due to Sid Vicous "missing" his flight... that he would not face Steve Austin for the WWF Tittle Tonite.And then the Fink announces "At this time you can head toward the BOX OFFICE AND Ask for a refund". But before u do so ,we have a new triple threat match to announce!!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

never picked up on that. Interesting.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

That. Is. Awesome.
Reminds me of the old school WWF days(house shows)Think it was a 96-97(98) show in San Jose and the Fink(Howard Finkle) announces that due to Sid Vicous "missing" his flight... that he would not face Steve Austin for the WWF Tittle Tonite.And then the Fink announces "At this time you can head toward the BOX OFFICE AND Ask for a refund". But before u do so ,we have a new triple threat match to announce!!

WWE life aint no joke. Always on the road, personal issues are bound to creep up. Hopefully the KO family is doing alright.

Owens

Emma has been released.

I think they really messed up with her. She's really good in the ring, just not a lot of personality and was kinda goofy.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Emma has been released.

I think they really messed up with her. She's really good in the ring, just not a lot of personality and was kinda goofy.

Her one chance to be a main eventer was the emmalina gimmick, but the lack of said personality killed it and her push pretty quickly.

EDIT: Darren Young and Summer Rae have been let go as well.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Oct 29, 2017 at 9:45 AM ]
Emma has been released.

wow
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Emma has been released.

Her one chance to be a main eventer was the emmalina gimmick, but the lack of said personality killed it and her push pretty quickly.

EDIT: Darren Young and Summer Rae have been let go as well.

wtf?

emma was hot a f. She was getting buried but was decent in the ring and hot. Plus her dad used to wrestle in the WWF. WTF do these doofuses want?

• jrg
  • Veteran
wtf? emma just had the best match of her career and now shes cut?!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Darren Young and Summer Rae gone too
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

That. Is. Awesome.

WWE life aint no joke. Always on the road, personal issues are bound to creep up. Hopefully the KO family is doing alright.

Darren Young had a 7 year career based off having muscles, being tag partners with Titus, and being openly gay. Pretty much a perfect example of WWE not making great talent decisions.
So you're saying he shouldn't have a wrestling career because he's gay?
Share 49ersWebzone