There are 368 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Owens and Zayn can cost SD the match or perhaps they take out a couple of SD team members and essentially force their way onto the team.

This. Zayn and Owens are the hottest thing on SD. THEY HAVE to be involved somehow.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
In before WWE sends the Astros a belt because they're desperate for attention
Any of guys watch Total Divas last night? Maryse seems like she would be hard to get along with. She gets upset over little stuff. On the other hand, Little Miss Bliss still be looking behind the scenes. Her and Lana are just gorgeous.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Any of guys watch Total Divas last night? Maryse seems like she would be hard to get along with. She gets upset over little stuff. On the other hand, Little Miss Bliss still be looking behind the scenes. Her and Lana are just gorgeous.

i watched it for the first time in years. I gotta saw, Brie's tits are YUGE. (huge)
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by evil:
Owens and Zayn can cost SD the match or perhaps they take out a couple of SD team members and essentially force their way onto the team.

This. Zayn and Owens are the hottest thing on SD. THEY HAVE to be involved somehow.

It's more of a question of how they choose to involve them, let's just hope they put them in a position to be a major part of the show.
They look like GI Joe Cobra Viper rejects.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:

Well that made their match slightly more interesting.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
They look like GI Joe Cobra Viper rejects.

Why could they not leave them with their previous look ?

-- According to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Live, WWE changing plans and having AJ Styles challenge Jinder Mahal for the WWE Title could be due to one of the following reasons.

-- If Styles ends up winning the title, it will likely be due to WWE's concern that the upcoming champion vs. champion match at Survivor Series between Mahal and Brock Lesnar will end up being a disaster whereas a Styles vs. Lesnar match would be a big-time match that fans will want to see. Another possibility if a title change occurs is that Jinder's shoulder injury is worse than is being let on and it will be a way to get the title off of him.

For the love of god please put the title on AJ!!!!!
Originally posted by JustinMT:
-- According to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Live, WWE changing plans and having AJ Styles challenge Jinder Mahal for the WWE Title could be due to one of the following reasons.

-- If Styles ends up winning the title, it will likely be due to WWE's concern that the upcoming champion vs. champion match at Survivor Series between Mahal and Brock Lesnar will end up being a disaster whereas a Styles vs. Lesnar match would be a big-time match that fans will want to see. Another possibility if a title change occurs is that Jinder's shoulder injury is worse than is being let on and it will be a way to get the title off of him.

For the love of god please put the title on AJ!!!!!

I was gonna post something like this. AJ vs that indian guy? Oh, im tuning in. I can't wait.

But the sad thing is that aj vs lesner wouldn't get enough hype or build towards SS. If they had a month long build, that would've been awesome.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Great to see my buddy Luke after 10 years tonight before #WWELondon. Keep fighting champ, I've always got your back!
Triple H‏

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
In before WWE sends the Astros a belt because they're desperate for attention

Share 49ersWebzone