There are 221 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
Convo between Xavier Woods and Paige

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23379907_1483243048438432_3260516290584641401_n.jpg?oh=7976b04dbcf5b64413ce66af1d3a3bf8&oe=5AA4B9DF

what a keeper

Lol @ cocky tease.
Ellsworth gotten a little pudgy
  • jrg
  • Veteran
30 for 30 time!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
In the greatest faction of all time?!?!

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dunno how true it is, but reading apparently Lesnar told Vince he wouldn't work a match w/ Jinder and threatened to not show up at Survivor Series if that was the case
Dunno how true it is, but reading apparently Lesnar told Vince he wouldn't work a match w/ Jinder and threatened to not show up at Survivor Series if that was the case

I don't blame him. He needs someone to put him over in matches and he knew Jinder wouldn't do a good enough job at selling Lesnar's moves to make it "worthy" of his time. Meanwhile, AJ probably is the best at putting people over in matches, while also making himself look great.
So is Jey Uso really hurt? That match ended in such a weird manner. Gable and Benjamin must be turning heel soon because that chop block by Gable wasn't a face move by any means.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I don't blame him. He needs someone to put him over in matches and he knew Jinder wouldn't do a good enough job at selling Lesnar's moves to make it "worthy" of his time. Meanwhile, AJ probably is the best at putting people over in matches, while also making himself look great.

I doubt Vince bows down to Brock. Vince would have just stripped Brock of the title and give it to Balor.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Apparently Tyler Bate jobbed to Enzo Amore. After the match Enzo kept attacking him until Kalisto stopped him.

People saying Enzo is the "Roman Reigns" of the cruiserweights. Shoved down our throats.

Apparently Tyler Bate jobbed to Enzo Amore. After the match Enzo kept attacking him until Kalisto stopped him.

People saying Enzo is the "Roman Reigns" of the cruiserweights. Shoved down our throats.

Wait so the same people who didnt give a f**k about the CW division are now crying because Enzo is a getting push? Enzo, who has more charisma than that entire division, is the problem now?
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Nov 7, 2017 at 10:40 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Wait so the same people who didnt give a f**k about the CW division are now crying because Enzo is a getting push? Enzo, who has more charisma than that entire division, is the problem now?

This is from a FB page I follow. I think Enzo is hilarious.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

This is from a FB page I follow. I think Enzo is hilarious.

He's made the CW division actually watchable now.
These cruiserweights will never match the WCW cruiserweights. The cruiserweights would have the best "wrestling match" on the card at the PPV's or Nitro. I still loved the NWO though.
Share 49ersWebzone