There are 361 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Multiple sources tell Pro Wrestling Sheet that Sami and Owens were supposed to "feed" for New Day after the Zayn vs. Kofi match. KO attacked Kofi after the pin and both men quickly bailed out the ring before The New Day could get their payback.

"Feeding" is "The heel's role during a babyface comeback where he runs at the babyface only to be repeatedly fended off, with the hope that the series of bumps by the heel will generate positive fan heat for the babyface."

Multiple sources have reached out saying the duo have been slightly difficult to work with lately and seem very unhappy backstage. Both men were close to Jimmy Jacobs and Neville. Which may be a reason for their unhappiness.

Welp there goes any sort of push KO had going forward. Zayn gonna be jobbed to hell now.

fuuuuuuuck
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Dunno how true it is, but reading apparently Lesnar told Vince he wouldn't work a match w/ Jinder and threatened to not show up at Survivor Series if that was the case

Racist

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Multiple sources tell Pro Wrestling Sheet that Sami and Owens were supposed to "feed" for New Day after the Zayn vs. Kofi match. KO attacked Kofi after the pin and both men quickly bailed out the ring before The New Day could get their payback.

"Feeding" is "The heel's role during a babyface comeback where he runs at the babyface only to be repeatedly fended off, with the hope that the series of bumps by the heel will generate positive fan heat for the babyface."

Multiple sources have reached out saying the duo have been slightly difficult to work with lately and seem very unhappy backstage. Both men were close to Jimmy Jacobs and Neville. Which may be a reason for their unhappiness.

Welp there goes any sort of push KO had going forward. Zayn gonna be jobbed to hell now.

fuuuuuuuck

I guarantee you that if Taker was still there on a full time basis, he would have taken care of this real quick via the wrestler's court.

the f**k is jimmy jacobs
KO and Sami going into the doghouse. Also, dont be surprised if Mahal regains the belt.

-- In a decision approved by Vince McMahon, both Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn were kicked off the remainder of WWE's overseas tour and sent home after yesterday's SmackDown in Manchester, England for conduct deemed detrimental to the WWE.

-- Multiple sources both internally and externally confirmed to Sports Illustrated that Owens and Zayn's offense was "going into business for themselves" regarding their on-camera work during yesterday's SmackDown.

-- The move to have AJ Styles capture the WWE Title over Jinder Mahal was a decision made directly by Vince McMahon sometime last week. There is much speculation on why this change was made, with most believing that McMahon felt that a Mahal vs. Lesnar match was not something fans were looking forward to see though it's possible the title could change back in the future, especially with WWE heading to India next month.

Vince Kennedy McMahon-York SMH. Why is almost everything I love is run by incompetent people?

fuuuuuuuck

When you piss off the boss who literally jobbed in the ring to you (dat headbutt promo), you know you dun goofed.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

the f**k is jimmy jacobs

Been all over the independent circuit. He didn't do much in WWE. He was in the Adam Rose exotic express and shortly after he joined the WWE creative team. He's been on it for two and a half years and got released after posting a photo on Instagram with members of the bullet club when they invaded Raw. He's in Impact wrestling now.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Nov 9, 2017 at 3:42 AM ]

Dave is right, the idea to book Sami to lose clean to Kofi so soon after his turn is bad booking. But you also don't wanna beat New Day with the apparent Shield match coming up at SS. Also they gave that Sami/Kofi match 7 minutes

Both sides need to look strong here and Kevin & Sami definitely should be a major part of the SD show (and SS) right now after Sami's turn and their new found alliance. It's bad booking from creative and Vince.
Just watched the Ric Flair 30 for 30.....

Just watched the Ric Flair 30 for 30.....

i need a youtube link .
I keep missing it when it's on and my dvr is full of nonsense. Cooking shows,reality show, Law and order crap my girl watches. I did not sign up for this. My gat , wat have I done! same as it ever was......same as it ever was...... .
I've read his books so I have an idea what it's about. Goat for sure. no question. Living legend.
Happy 20th Montreal Screwjob day!

I was there. Sat on the hard cam side at center ice (central with the ring) and just a few rows up from Jacques Rougeau.

Bret was slamming the announcers monitors onto the floor and tossing their headsets into the crowd post match. He got back in the ring, faced us and hand signed WCW.
Originally posted by evil:

I was there. Sat on the hard cam side at center ice (central with the ring) and just a few rows up from Jacques Rougeau.

Bret was slamming the announcers monitors onto the floor and tossing their headsets into the crowd post match. He got back in the ring, faced us and hand signed WCW.

evil started the Attitude Era.........
evil started the Attitude Era.........

Well somebody had to do something
Share 49ersWebzone